Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neri, the Codex Admin, has now resigned

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhfhNzbGtAs[/youtube]​

I believe that is a suitable theme song for this announcement. As of now (yesterday really) [member="Neri Rashal"] has stepped down from her admin duties. I’d like everyone to join me in thanking Neri for her hard work and commitment to the board. Her efforts in the Codex, the new Map and the behind-the-scenes work has truly left Chaos in a better place.

You will be missed. Rest up, you most definitely deserve it!

In her stead [member="Srina Talon"] will take over the Codex in an official capacity, who will no doubt do a great job. Please welcome her and wish her good luck as well!

[member="Neri Rashal"],
Thank you fo everything you've done.

[member="Srina Talon"],
I know you're gonna do great. You're one of the best people on this website, no doubt about it. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Neri Rashal"]

We could probably fill this thread to the core and back with everything you've brought to the site, both as a member and on staff, so I'll skip over all that and just say... Man, the board really isn't ready to deal with the trauma you're gonna be free to rain down on them.

I can't wait.

[member="Srina Talon"], fyi the broom closet on the left is where I scream into the abyss. You're welcome to share.

source.gif

[member="Neri Rashal"]

You've done a fantastic job as Codex Admin. Have some well deserved rest now, we'll see you around Space Cowboy.

[member="Srina Talon"]

And good luck to you Srina, I've no doubt you'll kick some arse.

tenor.gif
[member="Neri Rashal"], all the best and thank you for all your good work for the boards, it has been very much appreciated.​
[member="Srina Talon"]​
Please don't run mad and burn the place to the ground!?! :p
Well done, and I know you will do a wonderful job. ^_^​

[member="Neri Rashal"] - Enjoy your freedom! Take that well-earned rest but know you'll be very much missed.

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words. I'll try not to uh...Kings Landing anything xD. (At least, not for a few weeks...)

Thank you everyone for the kind words and well wishes! I look forward to returning back to being able to focus on the content creation side for Chaos once more ;)

[member="Srina Talon"] good luck!

[member="Srina Talon"]

Srina Talon said:
I'll try not to uh...Kings Landing anything xD. (At least, not for a few weeks...)

It is self-evident that Dany only wanted to resolve King's Landing's out of control overpopulation crisis. Furthermore, clearing away all the rubble has created thousands of temp jobs for low-skilled labour. It also means there are a lot less mouths to feed, which is quite pertinent due to the considerable food shortages produced by the War of the Five Kings, the burning of the loot train from the Reach and the fact that winter is here.

But I digress. Good luck! :)

[member="Neri Rashal"]

Enjoy your freedom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom