Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muse' been shot

Like the title says, I've been burning my candle in both ends when it comes to roleplaying lately. I've done my best for the last month to keep up with my many ongoing threads, but I'm afraid I am not stubborn enough to keep appearances any longer. It's got nothing to do with anything in particular, really, but I'm just not feeling it right now.

For the time being I will only be replying to [member="Valeria Aetani"] and potentially [member="Leith Kaerdyn"]. I am sorry to everyone else I'm currently threading with at the moment, but I feel I must do this for my own sanity, for lack of a better term. This won't impede my staff duties, obviously, but you won't see any of my characters post IC for a while. For how long I cannot say.

Deepest apologies, my lovelies.

//Pooh Bear

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Hate when that happens. Getting bored with the one thing you do to kill your boredom. Hope your head gets back in the game soon.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
A good break always helps the mind, body, and soul. [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], the Valkyries will keep the fire burning hot for your return to Midvinter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom