Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

March 2014 Staff Critique

Nyxie

【夢狐】
They were things like I mentioned above, very basic, but I digress. True. I will heed that advice in my personal submissions for sabers. Ayy, thanks.

Særa Ayña Savan said:
Lightsaber Crystals....

Some of the less cosmetic, genuinely stat changing ones should be on the restricted items list or at least require lengthy quality dev threads, in my honest opinion. CEC, meditation crystals, some of the simpler natural ones. They should all be a thing. Abilities like underwater use or being the only one capable of activating it are really rudimentary abilities. I feel it a huge injustice to absolutely deny the existence of all crystals' minor abilities. It, if you'll excuse my outspokenness, kills half of arguably the most iconic part of Star Wars; the lightsaber. It's not like anyone is going to pull a Kaiburr shard out of their arses, and even then, it doesn't have to be listed as is with most of the game-breaking crystals. :p

That is all, everything else is 100%. :3
Concerning Restricted Items:

While the word to the Factory Admin, Fabs, is that the Restricted Items list is under control of "Big Staff" (All Admins, RPJ's) this doesn't mean we're close-minded to suggestions. Make a thread in the Factory Discussion forum. Point out each individual thing you think should be on the Restricted List. Linking to the Star Wars wikia helps, if not required. Then describe, in your opinion, under each item why you think they should be on the list. Bonus points for coming up with a Restricted Item objective.

This community thrives on user-generated content. Don't wait for someone to do something you can do yourself.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

I appreciate your concern/"disappointment". I agree with your disappointment. I'd love to RP more, but it seems like every time I have a good idea, I don't have the time to actually write it. I used to be able to write posts at work, but work has gotten way too busy lately, and I doubt that'll change. When it's not work, it's time spent with the wife, so when I do have time to myself, it's very limited and I have to choose what do I do? Write? Video games? Read? Staff-stuff? And of course my free time doesn't always coincide with when my muse appears, so... It makes me sad, but I do genuinely enjoy working in the Factory. Reviewing submissions, offering critique, I like that aspect. So it's not all terrible. :)

Maybe one of these days I'll get back into RPing. I'd really love to join other RPs, but I know I'd never be able to keep up with them. But that's life. :)

@[member="Jorus Merrill"]

I thought you were on leave?! How goes it? How is the kid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom