Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

March 2014 Staff Critique

Yes, I'd like to complain about the deluge of Hutts clogging up the chatbox. Every time I look down the home page, it's just Hutts jiggling in there. Hutts everywhere. If the Staff could do something about that, that'd be great. Cheers.

#HuttsOutOfChatbox

Alen Na'Varro said:
Yes, I'd like to complain about the deluge of Hutts clogging up the chatbox. Every time I look down the home page, it's just Hutts jiggling in there. Hutts everywhere. If the Staff could do something about that, that'd be great. Cheers.

#HuttsOutOfChatbox
I'm rather fond of the Hutts in the chatbox.

#HuttFactionistheNewStaffFaction, #SorryOP

Nyxie

【夢狐】
This has really been bothering me for quite some time and I think I finally have the courage to say something. We should stand for it no longer! I'm going to tell you all what your problem is plain and simple;
We need more free cookies. Maybe complementary coffee? I vote French Vanilla Latte.

LAWL. Can't say I have anything bad to say. Everything's as good as I'd expect it to be. And trust me, I know what life's like on the other side of the river. Thanks, as always, for the lovely work and awesome site! <3

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Yeah, I've got an issue. @[member="Tamara"] is always too nice and hugging me. Can someone handle that?
I'm kidding. <3 *licks Tamara*
I may not be here a lot but when I ever stop by, the place is so alive and you all are always around and being helpful to folks. Keep up the good work.

Yes. I believe @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] slept her way to the top (insert giggle) and hence why she is MOtM for March. She's way too close to @[member="Tamara"] and I smell a conspiracy.

#SiobhanReigns .....only in March

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom