Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

March 2014 Staff Critique

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tefka said:
General stance is we don't care about Skype. There have been extreme situations when stuff leaks on to the board... #SithChat

So, with that said, I suggest you try PMing the person who you have these feels about.
I just felt like when you came in and said all that to Waid that it kinda harshed the mellow of the chat and all.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Tefka said:
. . .which is how far removed from the Factory leadership I am
After being here for almost a year now, this warms my heart to hear repeated. Cheers to you sir. May the Factory always remain, pleasantly unique. :D

Jay Scott Clark said:
After being here for almost a year now, this warms my heart to hear repeated. Cheers to you sir. May the Factory always remain, pleasantly unique. :D
My only job in the Factory is to make sure they're doing theirs. Which I do by checking with the Factory Head RPJ and Factory Admin, @[member="Darth Kyros"] and @[member="Fabula Cavataio"]. They keep me in the loop when I need to be in the loop, otherwise, I'm very hands off and they get the freedom to do their own thang.

We're doing our best to totally shut him out of the loop and turn the Factory into our own decentralized dictatorship, wherein all are required to grovel and beg for our favors. But that's still days weeks some time in the future.

Um...jay kay, guys. Jay kay. >.>

Fabula Cavataio said:
We're doing our best to totally shut him out of the loop and turn the Factory into our own decentralized dictatorship, wherein all are required to grovel and beg for our favors. But that's still days weeks some time in the future.

Um...jay kay, guys. Jay kay. >.>
*already grovels for Anna's approval

104kajl.jpg

Ok... I hate to say this, but I notice a LOT of rank change requests and name change requests are not being done... at all... my name change included as I ran out of free name changes till later in the month, which I hope not to need to use

RC-722 said:
Ok... I hate to say this, but I notice a LOT of rank change requests and name change requests are not being done... at all... my name change included as I ran out of free name changes till later in the month, which I hope not to need to use
Rules exist... that's why most of them aren't done. Members who have less than fifty posts won't get anything changed.

Darth Malificete said:
Rules exist... that's why most of them aren't done. Members who have less than fifty posts won't get anything changed.
I know that, I mean the ones WITH 50 posts, the requests are still piling up even with the rules the way they are

RC-722 "Mazarr" said:
Name changes are automated and it tells you how many times you can change it per month. Rank title requests are a privilege - not a necessity. So they get done when they get done, and no sooner. I have 5 Admins, all who do various things around this community to make it a better place. "So make more Admins," you might say.

To which I say "No." They get done when they get done, and no sooner. Name changes aren't infinite, to prevent abuse. Live within the confine of the rules.

"So make more admins" is not what I'm saying, I was annoyed that my name change request for this account was ignored along with the rank requests, and character accounts can't change their names, so... yeah... I only requested mine cause I ran out of the name changes for the month, kinda like how I can't change my member tags for the same amount of time... the combination of my tags and probably my name sorta confused the crap out of Rasu Gan and Calico... What I could suggest is "Try to make it so character accounts can change their names and change the amount to at least 4."

Alright, I'm at least being patient with my tag change days, so that's a plus there. Also, I gotta say, the rank title rules kinda confused some people, and while I'm awaiting my muse to return, I feel the need to ask, why 30 days for another change, since factions need to be up for 30 days as a minor, the name changes have me waiting 30 days from the first use technically, and now the rank tags are a once per month thing. Just confuses me a little how there are 3 things that have a 30 day wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom