Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Witch, Sith, Dark Jedi, Sorcery, ETC... Teachers

KAR2

K
Katarine is searching the galaxy for both darksiders and lightsiders who do not mind working together. Ultimately she wants to put together a school for students to learn tolerance for other Force traditions. This school would be a place where dark Jedi, grey Jedi, Regular Jedi, Sith, Witches, etc could all come and learn different aspects of the Force. The goal would be to raise a generation of Force users who could move beyond the countless wars we see and work together despite their differences.

But before she can open said school she needs to find teachers. She cannot teach the things she does not know, so other areas of the Force, especially the darkside or magic she would need help. She could also use some lightside teachers too.

These would have to be people who are capable of moving past whatever war their factions are in and working together in a small school with the opposing side.

I'd like to do some threads where she recruits people to this cause, but first I thought I better check to see if anybody is actually willing to do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Elysium Empire can give you refuge...we allow both sides of The Force to practice within our space, freely, but monitored closely. We could also give you some opposition (or protection) if desired.

Katarine is searching the galaxy for both darksiders and lightsiders who do not mind working together. Ultimately she wants to put together a school for students to learn tolerance for other Force traditions. This school would be a place where dark Jedi, grey Jedi, Regular Jedi, Sith, Witches, etc could all come and learn different aspects of the Force. The goal would be to raise a generation of Force users who could move beyond the countless wars we see and work together despite their differences.

But before she can open said school she needs to find teachers. She cannot teach the things she does not know, so other areas of the Force, especially the darkside or magic she would need help. She could also use some lightside teachers too.

These would have to be people who are capable of moving past whatever war their factions are in and working together in a small school with the opposing side.

I'd like to do some threads where she recruits people to this cause, but first I thought I better check to see if anybody is actually willing to do it?

Sounds like you are walking a similar path to Taiia in that regard, Taiia would be able to teach both light, dark, and magic as well as her own views on the force. She personally does not subscribe to the light/dark ideologies.

KAR2

K
Love your idea! The Knights Obsidian have the same theme so if your wanting any cross between or help we'd be happy to offer aid!

I would actually love to talk about The Knights Obsidian more! I did a thread with some of them but I would like to learn more. Do you have Discord? KitterBitters#0902

KAR2

K
The Elysium Empire can give you refuge...we allow both sides of The Force to practice within our space, freely, but monitored closely. We could also give you some opposition (or protection) if desired.

If the idea ever gets up I will keep that in mind! Right now we are just recruiting the teachers but if the school becomes a thing I will give a shout!

KAR2

K
Sounds like you are walking a similar path to Taiia in that regard, Taiia would be able to teach both light, dark, and magic as well as her own views on the force. She personally does not subscribe to the light/dark ideologies.

Are you also in the Knights Obsidian? Maybe we could do a thread and talk philosophy?

KAR2

K
Okay I am going to make one thread where I learn more about the Obsidian Knights, and whoever makes sense to be there can join.

Then I’m going to make another thread recruiting teachers to an academy. And whoever might be interested in teaching students for a minor group dedicated to all force traditions working together can join that thread.

I’m sadly a slave to work so give me a little bit to make these.

Okay I am going to make one thread where I learn more about the Obsidian Knights, and whoever makes sense to be there can join.

Then I’m going to make another thread recruiting teachers to an academy. And whoever might be interested in teaching students for a minor group dedicated to all force traditions working together can join that thread.

I’m sadly a slave to work so give me a little bit to make these.

Sounds like a great idea. Count me in on both

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom