Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Terrorism...

4758351_2dd4269cdd9c31e0fe38f6e57a6bb60d_zps1a016570.jpeg
Apologies to friendly Pakies everywhere.​

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Chris Tolaran"], [member="Snipes"], [member="Doctor Agnusdei"], [member="Mister Smith"], [member="Kyle Jerhal"], [member="Kallion"], [member="Robb Killian"], [member="Korin Undoli"], and [member="Caine Regarus"]

Shall we do this then? To Alderaan?

Alexandra Feanor

I was thinking this for a plan. A Organa is out giving a speech to their people, we lead two diversionary strikes in which one squad attempts assassination and the other begins to fire bomb the forest and strikes with hit and run Gunships at the speech and its attendants. Meanwhile, in the nearby... residential buildings, the Slave bombs i have acquired will go off and blow out the building's lower structures until it comes crashing down. During this there will also be a team going through sewage lines with more bombs, these ones meant to take out a nearby government building and in the wake of all this a open channel, but rebounded and encrypted message will sound to all, signalling for the end of the Republic and its hypocrisies. [member="Snipes"]

Alexandra Feanor

Soooo in light of certain actions taken by Alexandra due to a slow corruption to the dark side... ima cause a bit of terrorism in the Republic. And this is what i need from the scum of the galaxy and those with a grudge against the Republic. Whether you be pirates, Sith, mercenaries, slicers, bounty hunters, Mandalorians, and criminal. I call upon you to sign up for a bit of fun with the Republic. Note, that at no time my char will show her face, nor will her appearance be the same... so no meta-gaming people.

If you have any questions, do ask and i will answer, and if you want to join up i will keep a roster below.

I was thinking this for a plan. A Organa is out giving a speech to their people, we lead two diversionary strikes in which one squad attempts assassination and the other begins to fire bomb the forest and strikes with hit and run Gunships at the speech and its attendants. Meanwhile, in the nearby... residential buildings, the Slave bombs i have acquired will go off and blow out the building's lower structures until it comes crashing down. During this there will also be a team going through sewage lines with more bombs, these ones meant to take out a nearby government building and in the wake of all this a open channel, but rebounded and encrypted message will sound to all, signalling for the end of the Republic and its hypocrisies.

Updated with the plan.

Kallion could probaly work with [member="Snipes"] and keep her covered until we get out of there... That is if Snipes Agrees to that.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom