Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Terrorism...

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Will do it for credits. Could care less about whatever grudge everyone else has for the Republic as he holds no special feelings of good nor ill for it.

Terrorism sounds like it could be fun. What "Rusty" lacks in experience he makes up for in enthusiasm. He is eager to learn all he can and I think working with the likes of these fine people will provide an excellent opportunity for "Rusty" to develop as a character. :) He is also already (slightly) acquainted with Mr. Seilois and good friends with Mr. Undoli.
I'd love to be a part of this group.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Robb Killian"] [member="Korin Undoli"] [member="Lok Jorunn"]

The more the merrier, why not just let the Republic off so easily... wonder if any Sith want in on the chance to cause utter destruction. Those like [member="Darth Vornskr"], [member="Darth Vulcanus"], or of course the Thronebreaker [member="Mikhail Shorn"]?

Seir'ari

Twi'lek Slaver
Hngh. I don't want to stick my nose into some petty Republic attack. Too much trouble when I'm already dealing with their lot trying to convince me to 'change for the better'.

... Though. If you happened to 'steal' a couple of slaves of mine, I'd have no choice but to activate the self-destructing mechanism in their brains. It'd be a real damn shame, especially if they were nearby any Republican buildings or do-gooders in fancy suits. It sure would be an awful thing if they were nearby any electronic devices, considering that the device in there has a little magnetic field that builds up before it's compromised...

A damn shame. I just might have to step away from my ship's controls, call in my favorite slaves, and leave out the ones who wouldn't sell because I'm just so upset with such a thought.

Seir'ari

Twi'lek Slaver
Alexandra Cinthra said:
[member="Seir'ari"]

That would be a major shame... and nothing that cant be done in a RP i bet... i mean who would want to RP someone stealing your slaves... -smiles-
My thoughts exactly. It would be simply terrible for this to happen, planned in advance, with absolutely no security? Nobody's that heartless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom