Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Terrorism...

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Fire Bomb Team:

Gunship and VIP assaulting team:

Bombing Team:

I was thinking this for a plan. A Organa is out giving a speech to their people, we lead two diversionary strikes in which one squad attempts assassination and the other begins to fire bomb the forest and strikes with hit and run Gunships at the speech and its attendants. Meanwhile, in the nearby... residential buildings, the Slave bombs i have acquired will go off and blow out the building's lower structures until it comes crashing down. During this there will also be a team going through sewage lines with more bombs, these ones meant to take out a nearby government building and in the wake of all this a open channel, but rebounded and encrypted message will sound to all, signalling for the end of the Republic and its hypocrisies.

Fire Bomb team will need to fight with and escape with the assault team by way of gunships, as for the bombing team, they should be able to escape without notice unless they join up with the assault team. As a bonus objective too, we can try and blow their vault open and take some more personal payment, but if you do go after this objective note that you will need to find a valid escape route. The Gunships we will be using are decommissioned Independence Class Gunships, their own decommissioned gunships against them. 22 Hired Mercenaries coming along.

Perhaps the bombing team could employ the use of disguises to better infiltrate/escape the sewer system undetected?
Depending on how many mercenaries are joining the team they could disguise themselves are mechanics or sanitation officials, or anyone else who may have reason to be there.

Snipes

Expert Sniper
I'm not going to be available then, sorry. I'll be shooting real guns then (I'm actually in the military). PM actually works better for me.

Again, sorry [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom