Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Terrorism...

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Soooo in light of certain actions taken by Alexandra due to a slow corruption to the dark side... ima cause a bit of terrorism in the Republic. And this is what i need from the scum of the galaxy and those with a grudge against the Republic. Whether you be pirates, Sith, mercenaries, slicers, bounty hunters, Mandalorians, and criminal. I call upon you to sign up for a bit of fun with the Republic. Note, that at no time my char will show her face, nor will her appearance be the same... so no meta-gaming people.

If you have any questions, do ask and i will answer, and if you want to join up i will keep a roster below.

• 1. Mister Crazy - [member="Chris Tolaran"]
  • 2. The Sniper - [member="Snipes"]
  • 3. [member="Doctor Agnusdei"]
  • 4. [member="Mister Smith"]
  • 5. [member="Kyle Jerhal"]
  • 6. [member="Kallion"]
  • 7. [member="Robb Killian"]
  • 8. [member="Korin Undoli"]
  • ETC....

Awesome! Oh, keep in mind that my insanity leads me to do some pretty stupid things. Think ADHD, if ADHD was mechagodzilla. [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
You assume that im going to care about the people helping me cause terrorism? Come now, what terrorist cares for their co-conspirators... at least what masterminds do. [member="Chris Tolaran"]

[member="Snipes"]

Sure

[member="Chris Tolaran"]

This is the account you would see there doing the terror stuff.

[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

Same thing above, This is who you would see doing the terror stuff so no worry.

Mister Smith

M
Smith is the name destruction and killing is the game. But if its against the pubs I will do it for free

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom