Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Terrorism...

Pa'Kar Sang

P
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]
If there is money involved....You've got some extra muscle or whatever you need.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Fire Bomb Team:
  • 1. Sokrai
  • 2. [member="Robb Killian"]

Gunship and VIP assaulting team:

Bombing Team:

Fire Bomb team will need to fight with and escape with the assault team by way of gunships, as for the bombing team, they should be able to escape without notice unless they join up with the assault team. As a bonus objective too, we can try and blow their vault open and take some more personal payment, but if you do go after this objective note that you will need to find a valid escape route. The Gunships we will be using are decommissioned Independence Class Gunships, their own decommissioned gunships against them.

Well, this plan seems sound, so far. Do we expect much if any resistance in the sewers, or is that more a quick get in and get out section of the mission? Also, not that Independence Class Gunships lack for firepower, but how many will we have at our disposal? If I read the specs correctly, the combined assault and firebomb teams come up under the optimal load out for operating a single one of the ships at peak performance. (1 Pilot and 7 Gunners per ship) If I am overthinking let me know, just trying to be thorough.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
2 and the extra needed places will be filled by mercenaries, come now, ten people cant pull off something of this scale and get away too. As for the Sewers... i wouldn't expect anything but if the bomb team wants to have fun they can probably have a few guard droids down there. As for how many mercs, probably 22 at most, most are gonna be used as fodder anyways so no need to worry about their pay being... assured.

[member="Korin Undoli"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom