Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Locke and Key Mechanics

John Locke John Locke Freebirds Industries would like to acquire the Phalanx Testudo and Freyja Communications equipment for a new project we're building, codename "Hope". We would really appreciate the help as we know your communications and shielding technology are second to none.

Good Evening The Monster The Monster

I am happy to approve your purchase of the Phalanx Testudo and the Freyja Communications System. The installation of the Phalanx Testudo does require Locke and Key mechanics technicians to help with the installation, and we will arrange for a team to visit your construction site.

My sales team will be in touch with you to arrange payment and transport of these products.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Good Afternoon Taru Cadera Taru Cadera

I am happy to authorise your purchase of the NAVI and LK Hermes systems.

The Kavcha Shield and BARCA are Locke and Key Mechanics Specific technologies. If you can send me a direct message about the use of the technologies we can discuss Locke and Key being a co-producer.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Sirius Nova

S
Cyber-Eye Contact Lenses - A set of contact lenses that provide the user with a limited AR and visual enhancements.

Navi - A Virtual Assistant capable to managing your electronics, weapons and vehicles as well as assisting you in your everyday life through improving your holonet experience and providing information efficiently as needed. (Open-Market)

I need a special Navi that is useful for someone who has not used the Holonet much before.

I would also like to order nanites or nanotechnology that could "eat" disease, and biological agents when they're released into the atmosphere of a planet, as it were.

The Narrikians could also use a massive amount of guns, and armed vehicles.

Good Evening The Monster The Monster

We would be happy to set up a contract allowing you to use the Myomer Actuation System in your development of new technologies with the agreement that Locke and Key mechanics will have full access to any future developments of this technology.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Good Evening Taji Nelson

I'm afraid Nano Assemblers are a Locke and Key specific technology, however, if you wish to share the proposed item plan with me then Locke and Key Mechanics might be willing to partner with you on its production.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Taji Nelson

T
May I use Duramesh in an item I'm creating, well in upgrading an item I purchased so as to make it more usable for my purposes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom