OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Little Matters Purse, this Nightsister Matriarch's purse for conjuring personal supplies.
- Image Source: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b5/cd/c1/b5cdc11d76f3e86778f1bbe48bcfcf79.jpg Original: etsy.com Seller: Showdiva
- Canon Link: Unique to any canon.
- Permissions: Unique to any existing submissions.
- Primary Source:
Achieved through Correlating:
1) Sith Runes
2) Sith Alchemy
3) Nightsisters' Spirit Ichor
- Manufacturer: The Wanica Coven
- Affiliation: Pom Stych Tivé
- Market Status: Closed-Market, None
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: Personalization of outer decoration only
- Production: Unique
- Material: Imbued Suede animal hide sewn with hair, decorated with amulets.
- A small 17.78 centimeters (7 inches) deep x 10.16 centimeters (4 inches) wide shoulder bag, with an 20.32 centimeters (8 inches) circumference opening) at its top, enchanted through intensive magick ritual resulting in alteration by Spirit Ichor, resulting in a power similar to dimension shift, so that this Nightsister can store and retrieve personal items without having to carry them on her person, a potentially volatile practice. This Nightsister simply shall have previously placed her necessities into her purse, the items being limited by the physical parameters of the purse's opening which is not much wider than her hand itself, to be free to retrieve them at a later time.
- This Nightsister was a walking open-carry arsenal of volatile potions during crusades. One unforeseen hit to the chest and she could have unintentionally released a deadly cloud of magickal mayhem over everyone nearby. The purpose of this bag is to curb the extent of danger. (See "A" bellow in Description)
- Within this purse, Pom's items are secured from accidental wastefulness, specifically due to possibility of potion vials shattering during physical confrontation.
- In the security of her bag, this Nightsister's long labored craft is protected from search and seizure by non-force sensitives at security check points.
- More items that might fit into a small purse of this size may be secured at once, up to 5.4 kilograms (12 pounds).
- Suede is durable and not easily destroyed without effort.
- Suede has a potential for shrinkage. Water causes leather to shrink, and this purse would be rendered worthless if Pom is unable to insert her slender hand into the already small mouth of the bag, or shrinkage makes the stored item unable to be drawn out through the narrow opening. The bag may at times require re-stretching, leaving it's owner without her arsenal.
- If Pom is physically unable to reach her hand into the pouch, then her items cannot be recalled from the purse. Items must be properly grasped.
- Nothing leaves with purse without mindful magickal location of the item, for example a moment of mental focus regarding the item and cognitive incantation audible or silent.
- Anything too big has zero chance of being stored into this bag.
- The Spirit of Ichor is bright fluorescent and smoky green, bound to be witnessed by anyone near, if her actions are not properly hidden. The Ichor's tendrils of smoke travel before dissipating, and it will illuminate anything near it while the bag is in operation.
- Mass limit is only 5.4 kilograms (12 pounds).
- Fabrication requires months of frustratingly meticulous and advanced level Alchemy to create, as do the meticulous requirements of brewing many Potions, and the gathering and aging herbs from across the galaxy. Were this purse to be stolen or destroyed is to temporarily lose a great portion of her livelihood.
- An Advanced Alchemist could creatively fathom the means to empty the contents of the purse.
- The purse provides safekeeping from elements of the physical realm, but it does not eradicate all risk of exposure. Should an aged compound eat through its cork stopper, or a wax seal melt, the recall of such unstable potions unknowingly poses a risk to its owner. (See "B" below in Description)
- This magickal item is not exempt from Force nullification factors, such as Ysalamiri or Void Stones, such would make retrieval of concealed items impossible.
The Spirit of Ichor is a Nightsisters strength. It is the staple of power throughout her history, and each youth fervently studied the teachings of her foremothers. While she may grow when visiting people of other star systems, she hold an endearment her ancestral ways. The manifestation of Ichor is unique to her people, a gift from her gods, sacred, and an object of mystery to the rest of the galaxy. Its capabilities can only be explored among the covens of Dathomir.
The bag is charmed with her magick spell for the sole purpose to store, conceal and conjure only the things which are passed into it's small 20.32 centimeters (8 inch) circumference opening. Pom's hand must be inserted into the mouth of the bag to place and to withdraw her items. She must take a brief moment to mull over a short incantation in her thoughts, and mentally focus upon the specific item she desires to retrieve, to activate the magick of the Ichor in order for the conjuring to be successful. Nothing can be conjured without this minor orchestration. To any without her unique expertise, the purse is seemingly unremarkable, just a fashion statement. In addition, extra car should be taken to safeguard the purse from moisture absorption. Should it shrink it will be useless until it is reshaped, and after such a lengthy toil to create it!
Personally, although she has been introduced to many different forms of the galaxy's weaponry, Pom does not fancy the tech of modern civilization, but prefers to keep alive the old ways of her ancestors. Potions have ever been her weapon of choice. She has used this bag on numerous occasions to secure her apothecary, and it saved her life all on its own. At times it has even doubled as a carry-all for baby's needs, another life-saver. This purse is more than an accessory, it is a necessity. Pom no longer has to carry upon her person enough vials of potions which if she gets blasted in the chest would produce an epic catastrophe. This bag is an important safety requirement. It does not empower her to greater heights, but is my rational answer to the bandolier style vest she was originally outfitted, wherein she used to secure every potion she ever concocted for quick withdrawal. Imagine that while carrying an infant!
A) Pom's ancestors spoke warnings to their daughters through their Grimoires, writing: Be forewarned, my children, about guarding your livelihood during battle. I've seen a Nightsister's Potions shatter, all. She was picked off from her coven sisters, backed in a courtyard, fighting off those that be rebelling, and the jedi among them, the wretched savage hypocrites. She was struck in the chest by a projectile from a common slug thrower. Her tinctures plumed into the air a concoction so vile it surely weren't meant to exist inside a single bottle! They brought their fate upon themselves. My Sister's apothecary out in the open like it was, caused an instability that created a series of combustions that laid out their entire platoon to the denizens, even before she spoke a single word of incantation. Parts of her remains were discovered to be deep imbedded into the bedrock. The rebels surely did not foresee the danger.
B) Another excerpt of caution regarding the security of this remarkable magickal creation of the 'Little Matters Purse': I urge you to withdraw and inspect every vial you carry at regular intervals. While in suspension, potions are not infallible to aging nor exposure to other chemical elements. An expired corrosive potion can still eat through the cork stopper or cause its wax seal to disintegrate enough to seep contents under pressure, causing potions to lose effectiveness; or if released all at once become hazardous and cause an explosion inside of the bag. If leaked, corrosive potions can affect others stored with them. If numerous vials of potions become affected, the compound resulted can be quite undesirable, even volatile.