Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life is the Enemy, Death is our Solace - Battle of Bimmisaari [TSE/SJO] (OOC THREAD)

NZDcO0U.jpg
Life is the Enemy, Death is our Solace
This will be the OOC thread for the Life is the Enemy, Death is our Solace skirmish thread between the SJO and TSE.

Use this thread to interact and coordinate with other writers.

Though primarily a ground-centric PVP skirmish, fleeting is allowed between writers so long as they agree to fleeting with the terms (fleet meterages, etc) being haggled between the fleeters themselves.

~:{ Thread Link }:~

if they're watching anyways
Heyo! Looking for a writing partner/PvP opponent. I'm planning to have Auteme begin at the Tower of Law on Bimmisaari, but I'm up for any environment or situation really. Remember, she's a little squishy, don't break her >->

Tag if you're up to write! :D

[member="Auteme Denko-Durren"]

I may wander over to the Tower. Im up for anything. Feel free to have some friends come with yah if you are worried about being too squishy.

No worries tho - if you wanna do something special feel free to @ me some ideas here. I'm a slow poster mind you.

The price has been met, and the horns have sounded. The Sun Guard shall answer.

I shall take to the field beneath the banner of the Sith Empire, and would like to fight with those interested in testing themselves against one of the Sunborn. Should there be a desire to go beyond a "duel" - I can easily provide a varying array of ground forces to bash helmets with.

Feel free to hit me up via PM or Discord. :)

if they're watching anyways
[member="Darth Voyance"] awesome! Honestly I'm seeing a bit of a 'Arya running through the crumbling city' sequence, though it'd be a little more interesting if someone's after her. :D

My post will be up soon! Probably mostly fluff.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Hi! I was wondering what stipulations I should take into consideration as I write my character engaging your starfighter NPCs. I didn't want to call damage on an asset of yours without giving you a chance to respond and/or call your own damage. That said, I was wondering specifically about the outcome of my attacks on the ETA-4 Jedi Interceptor that I targeted in my latest post. If you don't mind me calling my own damage and/or writing your NPC's response, please let me know.

Thanks in Advance!

[member="Eternal Cyan"]

I'm fine with you calling damage on the Fighters. The use of the Judiciary and support craft were to get my character on-site, while I mentioned in my initial post here in the OOC Thread that I'll be ground focused, as this was the suggested nature of the Skirmish in accordance to Carnifex' opening post.

[member="Mythos"]

Terribly sorry, I must have missed your mention!

I'll be facing Prazutis for this one sorry bud'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom