Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's Pick Favorites!

Let me first say that I'm extremely biased. :) These writers have amazing characters, but the people themselves are even more so. I've been writing with them for a little while now, and they're always my first picks of the bunch. You guys are awesome! <3

@[member="Alen Na'Varro"], @[member="Baros Sal-Soren"], @[member="Jared Starchaser"], @[member="Ordon Trozky"], and @[member="Ahani Najwa"]

I gotta go with my early career dawgs for the most part. I have a limited history and knowledge here, but regardless, I'd like to give a few shout outs.

Killian Quane, Invictus, Hydrocus, Daniel Aldan, Raien Keth - Alen's had his ass handed to him by these guys at least once. All badasses through and through, real pros when it came to writing epic duels, and to top it all off, all great guys OOC. I'll miss all of those guys.

@[member="Magena Dray"] - My main homie. Writes awesome female characters that everyone wants to ship with. Poor girl gets too much attention but she deserves it, as her characters are some of the most well thought out, 3D toons ever committed to RP print. My characters will be connected to hers in some way IC 5eva. <3

@[member="Ignasius Van-Derveld"] - He dragged me here, and if he drags me somewhere else I'd most likely follow him (though I'd stay here too). He's the only writer I've ever really shipped with, that's the level of trust I had for his writing skillz. OOC, total awesome guy.

@[member="Marek Starchaser"] - My dawg, we will always be plotting something epic, huge but totally achievable.

As for the people I've met around here recently, I'm really enjoying writing with @[member="Anwen Talith"] and @[member="Tallia Farn"], among others. But I feel like I'm just dipping my toes into the pool, so to speak. Here's to more RP!

@[member="Ignasius Van-Derveld"] because he twisted my rubber arm into coming here. And I will never forgive stop loving him for it.

@[member="Magena Dray"] because she is one of my favouritest these days. So twisted up in RP with that girl. We are so bad for each other.

@[member="Kassandra Distorith"] because I've never been able to help myself with her. And she knows it.

All my other favourites... don't write here. If you do write here, and you're not on my favourite list... well, we can fix that. ;)

Jay Scott Clark said:
I tend to go with my early career interactions,

• Ala Quin:
    First Jedi I ever RP'ed with. She was bright, and innocence, and all-together lovable. Her writer turned out to be a very talented dude too. Lead by example and completely unforgettable.
Awwww shucks @[member="Jay Scott Clark"] thems were the times broski. Now, these be these times. Profundity never ceases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom