Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's Pick Favorites!

Lord Ghoul

L
All of Ashin's characters

@[member="Menoetius"] was a character I very much enjoyed

Every character of Tyrin's, from @[member="Hannibal Oryen"] to Feeto to Ardik himself. I highly value the visceral humor he brings to writing.

@[member="Jacen Cavill"], because we are best frenemies

@[member="Diana Moridena"] because she is a compelling Jedi character who is actually concerned for the betterment of others rather than political motivation. Something all too rare on this board.

The list goes on, but those are the ones in the forefront of my mind right now.

This is by no means a comprehensive list but in the moment...

@[member="Jorus Merrill"] - the guy is just fun and creative. And of course, Je'gan, that one managed to steal the heart of one of my characters even though he writes love letters to his x-wife, dies multiple times, and becomes a no-good turncoat.

@[member="Mikhail Shorn"] - classic character. And the dude let two of my characters shoot him, I think one, twice. He manages to play Shorn all powerful in a believable and human way.

@[member="Delila Castillon"] and Judah - no explanation here. Duh. Dells and Thee are bffs for a reason and I've enjoyed the nerdy story arc of Judah the rebel pilot to millionaire salvager.

@[member="Hannibal Oryen"] - love the witty character with the unique dialogue and practical actions.

@[member="Harkin Kane"] - not afraid to move the rp forward and try things from a different angle, love reading and seeing the character stick to their convictions.

Not a comprehensive list nor is this in any true order.

@[member="Lilicky"] - Makes me (almost) want to return to the Protectorate. Every post makes me smile or laugh and I enjoy seeing the perspective the character puts through in each posts. They are both insightful yet adorably sweet at the same time.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] - My favorite woman shaped battering ram! I've loved watching the character evolution from hardcore soldier to faithful wife and emerging businesswoman. Who knew Siobhan could cook? Explosives and baking, what more can anyone want? ;)

@[member="Anemone Nivalis"] - Hilarious, overly innocent and naive Doctor. Practically a little sister to Dells,complete with the annoyance!

@[member="Jorus Merrill"] - The Star Wars version of Malcolm Renyolds and my favorite of Jon's characters.

@[member="Thessa Kai"] - Dells absolute best friend in the entire galaxy. I love their witty exchanges and practically family bond. On the same token, I've loved the entire Judah/Thessa story arc. Its been a fun evolution from friends, to awkward crush, to practically married and everything in between. The 'torture' of Thessa has also been one I've enjoyed being a part of, where the tough strong Captain is forced to let her guard down and deal with Bane's torture.

@[member="Hannibal Oryen"] - One of the only real active bounty hunters that does it right. His internal thoughts are hilarious.

@[member="Harkin Kane"] - A voice of moral and reason in a field that has nothing to do with morals and reason. I'd love to write with you more in the future.

@[member="Mikhail Shorn"] - One of the best written Sith/Dark Siders on the board. Most are extremely one dimensional. Shorn takes it to another level with intelligence, wit, and a quiet power that is not to be underestimated.

There's too many to name, but I'll try.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
@[member="Anaya Fen"]
@[member="Darth Kyros"]
@[member="Mikhail Shorn"]
@[member="Jacen Cavill"]
@[member="Krag"]
@[member="Darth Voracitos"]
@[member="Diana Moridena"]
@[member="Daella Apparine"]
@Darth Moridin (Even if he is dead ;n;)
@[member="Disciple"]
@[member="Anara Valnor"]
@[member="Anwen Talith"]

I know there's literally dozens more I could name, but I can't think of them right off the bat xD

Yay I feel loved! *ehm*

Well, the Paddy poking @[member="Darron Wraith"] , gluttonous @Darth Voracious , @[member="Ben Watts"] , the bearish @Emberli Garrett , the insane @[member="Mia Monroe"] , and many others.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I tend to go with my early career interactions,

• Ala Quin:
    First Jedi I ever RP'ed with. She was bright, and innocence, and all-together lovable. Her writer turned out to be a very talented dude too. Lead by example and completely unforgettable.

[*]Caltin Vanagor :
  • We had one thread where both our characters sat outside the Assembly Hall as the Jedi Council was giving a very retarded Public Announcement. We had both walked out. Together we decided that our characters would never rely upon any Council or group of Veterans to make our destiny for us. We would seize as much of life as our characters could. Veteran Roleplayers be damned. This was our story.

[*]Lee Sin Quan:
  • My first Arch-Nemesis in the form of a very talented Sith Warrior. Together as writers we learned that the respect our characters had for one another was born from our teamwork as real people. Our characters could fight each other for days and paint blood upon the sidewalks of a thousand worlds. But at the end of the day, we were just two dudes who played too much Xbox Live.

[*]Genesis Rostu
  • When someone steps up and grabs life by the balls. You notice. I always wanted to write a character with as much drive, passion, and willingness to fail as this guy did. He was far from perfect. But damn, was it inspiring to watch. When they say: Lead from the front. I think of Rostu.

[*]Dells
  • In my history of the internet never have a I meet anyone so consistently amazing as Dells and her writer. Even on the craftshop, this gal continuously rocked my socks with her charisma, potent social understanding, and willingness to always see the best in people. At the end of the world? I'll say it was a privilege to have met her.

*I have a few more, but the stories are either too inappropriate to share; or I just don't want to inflate their egos any larger than they already are. Haha. :D

@[member="Steph Zenima"] and @Phylis Alliance are two of my favorites to both read and write with.

Phy, especially, has some of the most endearing characters that make me spit up whatever I am stupid enough to drink while attempting to read from the laughter.

I guess Cam-BAM gets an honorable mention here too. I mean, he's getting better at not throwing me into water after kisses. So there is that.

*thinks, "Must work harder to be mentioned as a favorite here...."* -_-

@[member="Morna Imura"]
@[member="Cronos Aegir"]
@[member="Subject 13"]
@[member="Basaba Willamina"]
@[member="Alexia Preston"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom