Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let my twisted light shine bright

Greetings all,
I'm not new to rping but haven't rp for a long long time, am trying to find a place to bring some of my old characters back to life. Please for give me if I a bit rusty and ask a lot of question, to get a feel of the site.

Now a little bit about myself, I'm a fun loving gal, with lots of energy. I live out in no where in the little farming town, my family own 1500 acreage where we raise cattle. I have two wondering and beautiful daughters. I also work in the health care field, which is my calling as I have a lot of compassion and understanding towards the elder those that our in their last stage of passing on.

Now for my ability to write. As I stated early its been awhile I also have disability that is I have a form of dyslexia which sometimes make my words be gumbo up. I will work itself out I try my hardest to double and triple cheek before I post up post. If something just don't jive please ask me. For those that writing is your love and your a sort of grammar police please have mercy on me.

I look forward to getting to know you and your site that looks rocking.

Suzette

Welcome to the site, @[member="Maya Whitelight"]! We're very happy to have you here. :)

Don't worry about your spelling - we're far from perfect, ourselves. Also, if you have any questions about anything regarding character creation, ranks, or anything in general, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for such a warm welcome I haven't had time to see what plots are going on. So I don't know if I'll bring in Zeltron I use her in a smugger or lightsider. Her twist is been taught to be a healer using but twisted with plants...oils...herbs thrown in don't behave like u would think as Zeltron.

Then I have a Kiffar, Hapas,and Countess that don't really care for force users.

They other I played as Man do or light side character. For sure being my Smuggler, lightsider. If any of this helps or gives idea I would love to here them.

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
@Tamara
To anyone else that could help me with this.

After having some time to think on what we had talked about Thurion, I think it would be best to start her at lower age and build up her powers or even go with a brand new character. Or what if I just go a different chacater would I need to change my name then also.

Hello there welcome. If you have an interest in the Sith at all The Sith Council is your calling. We welcome you with open arms and we promise not to stab you in the back.

I'm much more of a stab you in the face kind of sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom