Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let my twisted light shine bright

Syrian

S
An Arkanian Dragon. Breathes fire, shreds durasteel with claws and teeth, fly to 3000 meters high and knock a tree down with a single sweep of the tail. However I can not talk. Or comprehend speech very well. They are a canon dragon from star wars.

Polarius

P
Sadly, meanwhile thanks to a Genetic Mutation i can talk and comprehend speech my fellow dragon.

Syrian

S
Become my friend. And maybe do something else. I don't know what yet though. But when I do you will be the fist to know.

Syrian

S
Actually if you weighed around three tons. (like I do) and a length of a little over 50 feet you would need a wing span of about 90 feet to compensate for flight. You wings are not be big enough to lift you weigh to the ceiling if 3000 meters.

Polarius

P
@[member="Syrian"]

Thank you for explaining such to me, going to have to fix my demensions with this news.

Wow, I feel special with two very friendly dragons hi-jacking my thread.

@[member="Syrian"] its awesome that what I love is when those would help others then let something go uncheek, if you see anything wrong with my character or anything I'm doing please speak to me also.
@[member="Polarius"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom