Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Left the Jedi order; gonna finish faction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, yes. I've left the Jedi. BUT I will be finishing what faction threads I'm currently in, because it would just be a douchey thing to do. Also, this does not make me the Jedi's enemy. Fel and Pubs are in an alliance. We've helped each other in faction threads. So; my Jedi friends. You will still see me around helping you guys out from time to time so; keep an eye out.

I hope this hasn't changed any of my Jedi order friends against me. Because I know @[member="Daella Apparine"] will have fire and pitchforks by nightfall. ;P
But, on a serious note I'm sorry to all the people I'm going to have to RP around this with. Hopefully we'll all my threads sorted out. :)

@[member="Rasu Gan"] because I was sick of the OOC jedi and the restrictions of being one.
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]; I'm going to guess your just joking. So, josh. I hope you have fun around here. I'll try to, so will you. It's been a pleasure.
@[member="Iella E`ron"] I'll finish our thread no doubt about that, I'll probably have Astrian leave the jedi ICly in a separate thread.
@[member="Yasuo"],
2905945-vlege7g.jpg

Which I acknowledge that, I just keep hearing about all sorts of weird states of being that the Republic is in with various factions that I have no knowledge of. While I by no means like to control my faction members when the faction gets committed to things I like to know, that's the only reason I'm checking. If there was an alliance, I'm not mad, I just want to know when and where kind of thing. I feel like it'd be one of the few important things for me to know lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom