Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Left the Jedi order; gonna finish faction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. We merely added some things for people to join. One of which is the Jedi Covenant. People have not really been using it but we still have it for those who might. It just does not fit a group of healers. Healers still definitely fit into the Jedi Order. It is why I encouraged the member to make it.

No it is filled with several circles and newly reconstituted proper shadows who hunt down sith and all darkside artifacts for eradication. They were at Ossus and won the fight, there are some on Manaan fighting and soon they will go to the next planet on the list while we liberate the people of the empire.

Also, Syn does bring up a good point. While it takes its name from a group in the KotOR comics they are in fact more just the Order of Jedi Shadows formalized.

Nothing... That's the point. Rasu asked if she could make it a part of the Covenant. I said that wouldn't make sense for them to be part of the Covenant but that she could make them separately. How are you missing this?

Really? You talk about leaving the order, then you change it to the circle of healers.. and then another changes it to the topic about the covenant of shadows... hence topic change.

At the origin of the topic I was talking about the Fels and the Republic's relationship with them.

Enter you bashing the Republic. Which I addressed. Went into how it is a place of openness and freedom. Provided and example of someone wanting to make the Circle of Healers as part of the Covenant. Which then involved me explaining both those to you. I am sorry that you have not been able to follow logical answers to your comments and have been confused by them. Is there any way I can be more clear for you? As any topic "change" has been a direct response to your comments.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="Selena Halcyon"]

Get in touch with the writer of the Chancellor. They should totally be sending you updates on Alliances every week. Just have him throw you a PM with what he's been up too, what he wants to get accomplished, and how he will go about doing that. As a Faction Owner, I recommend you keep tabs on your highest political figure. The Chancellor should always be a Faction Admin with powers to represent the Faction OOC too. Trust me, it will make your life so much easier. :D

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Can you not troll this website for one day please. :(

@[member="Karen Roberts"]

He keeps me fairly informed. Sometimes things catch me off guard though lol. I think a lot of it stems from the fact that people use the term alliance a bit freely. He actually had confirmed that no such thing existed when I spoke to him a few days ago, but seeing people mention it here made me want to see possibly where the origin of the misconception was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom