Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Left the Jedi order; gonna finish faction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People join factions and they leave them it matters little since the republic and jedi have been showing more initiative then most. Makes it appealing and fun. The Fringe are doing the same.

I have allowed for a very open environment where my members are free to create and add to the faction how they desire. Just the other day @[member="Rasu Gan"] was asking me if she could form a circle of healers within the Jedi Covenant. I told her that I was not sure they would fit within the Covenant but she was more than free to get something like that rolling, which she is. Initiative is always rewarded. I love and appreciate when my members come up with ideas. The more that I allow them to create the less I have to do in order to motivate the faction which makes it less dependent upon me, which is great because factions being dependent upon their leader is never good because no leader can be incredibly active every second of the day.

You do realize how ridiculous that sounds about the whole "not sure how a circle of healers would fit in"? I mean c'mon now, your jedi... you supposedly heal the galaxy..

Covenant of Shadows.. so I take it your order has been overrun by paranoid grey jedi that only serve themselves and hunt down the sith while stabbing each other in the back?
@[member="Snowflame"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom