Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning to Bond with a Friend. (Vulpesen)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"Thank you for the advice, but better cautious than dead." None the less she did relax, her hand may have stayed on the butt of the pistol but she relaxed as she watched him approach the tree with his saber before turning her head back to look at the overhand and sit down. She was more tired than she had thought and the moment she sat down her back fell against the tree trunk as she breathed slowly. "Wow... without the force i am in shit shape... i rely on it far too much."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen let out a small laugh and swirled his saber, activating the red blade and slashing through the branches. "Perhaps you should spend a little more time lifting things? Other than books that is." Cutting through the branches he was careful to snuff out any small flames before dragging the branches to a clear area to start his new home. Ace, see if you can get some of your friends to help the out the incompetent newcomer and his lethargic friend. After a moment, Ace nodded and sent the message to his friends, soon causing the lights of the forest to come and aid Vulpesen in shaping his home.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Oh haha, you are hilarious... i do spend all my training with the force though, maybe it is a better idea to stay here and get things set up." She herself stood and grabbed a saber from her belt, the curved handle the same one that Vulpesen had helped her create and held a certain feeling about them, infact when she had made the sabers she had poured so much of herself, the light version of herself, the one that stood and held them that it contained all her emotions in it that were happy in some way. Ironically, some of those very emotions being of the one she was now helping though that fact remained unsaid. "How many more do you need for yours and then how many will i need?"

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen shrugged and continued to slash through the branches, looking behind him as they were dragged back and slowly molded into a large dome. "Considering the size of these branches, I wouldn't think too many more. And its rather surprising how well these guys work." Each wolf was working in tandem, quickly weaving the branches together to keep them from falling apart. Though they were small, they made up for it in numbers and dexterity and had it been a bit darker, the moving colors would have been a beautiful display.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nodded and took the blade carefully to the branches, careful to make clean straight cuts and watch the branches, and more importantly tree, so that she didn't start a fire. Her eyes judged the number of branches she had cut and continued to do so until it was clear she was oblivious to the fact that Vulpesen had only intended for one shelter and not two as the pile of branches would be more than enough for Vulp to finish the structure.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen nodded and started to aid the Ashlans in their work, somehow managing to download the blueprints from Ace's mind to his. Before too long, he managed to fix up the rest of the shelter. Turning to [member="Alexandra Cinthra"], he started back towards the tree and resumed cutting branches. "Alright, how big do you wan't yours?" He swirled his saber and waited for her to speak, remembering how many branches they had already cut for his.

Alexandra Feanor

"I need a place to sleep... nothing too large." She worked and breathed in and out as she worked on the collection of the branches. Her silver eyes ran over the surface of the wood, thinking on which branches to cut and which not to, choosing older wood before newer would to not harm the growth of the tree too severely. "Hey Vulp, how come you left the Jedi, i want the truth. Not this maintaining peace bull that you told me already, i want to know why leave the order instead of help it improve itself?"

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen looked over to Alex with a small twitch that was reminiscent of Zarro's tail flick. "The jedi needed to learn a lesson. If you neglect a man long enough, he will you. The sith offered me a better deal so I took it. Now, my bond with Ace is a strength, and I know that my home of Amar will not be in danger. I might have joined, but I joined with conditions. As for anything else, I'm afraid you'll have to wait to gain that information."

Alexandra Feanor

"Fine, but i will find out the rest if its the last thing i do and you know i will mister fox face, and when i do if you withheld important information from me then i will have to just keep you in my sights twenty four seven so it doesn't happen again, cant have you getting yourself killed without me nearby to be the one doing it because of you being stupid." She looked at the number of sticks and calculated what more she would need before cutting a few more done. "Lets put this up."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen took the branches and started to drag them over to her rising shelter. It was good to get some physical work in. Even if he had made fun of Alex earlier, there were still beads of sweat starting to form on him from the heat of the forest. "Don't worry, I'll tell you eventually, Just not yet. And I promise that when the time comes, you'll be the first to know." He started to heap the branches onto the pile, allowing the Ashlans to do their job and weave them into place.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra's own body was feeling the tax on its muscles, the lack of the force making it feel far too odd to her that she was this tired after what would have been nothing anywhere else. Her head returned to Vulpesen as he spoke and all that came from her was a nod and pure smile that said nothing but a joy that seemed to come from no where in particular. Her hands worked to hold branches in place as the Ashlan worked and when they were close to finishing Alexandra passed on a feeling of thanks from Daeda and from him to the Ashlan that helped her. When they would acknowledge such she would give them a bow, one deeper than people normally got, which said nothing but a level of thanks and respect that few others had ever received from her. Including Vulpesen who had never been given such respect in that form as they had just received.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen grinned broadly as they finally finished setting up the dome, watching as the Ashlan wolves folded the final leaves into place. Following Alexandra's lead, the shadow fox gave a small bow with the tip of his fingers on his forehead. Once the bow was complete, he tilted his hand out to the wolves and rose back up. "So, unless you're desperate to sleep like a princess, I think I'll wait for tomorrow morning to pick up the bedrolls. Spend the rest of today getting used tot he community and finding out where these guys can use a larger person to their aid."

Alexandra Feanor

"Sounds good to me, and who are you calling the Princess here, i swear that you are far more susceptible to the elements than me, infact the whole discussion earlier was for your benefit my friend. Dont need you freezing or sweating to death, else Ace would blame me for not making you dress right. Right Ace?" She smiled at the Ashlan and looked around to see what she could help the other Ashlan with, making sure she had also disposed of any embers from cutting the branches.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

He rolled his eyes and started to walk, stretching out his muscles. "Sure it was. And as for dressing right, isn't that a bit of skin for a place where any given plant can make you swell up like a balloon?" To emphasize his point he reached out and poked her side, wearing a wide grin that seemed to erase any hint of the torture he had seemed to go through earlier in the day.

Alexandra Feanor

She frowned, a mock and joking frown as he poked her and she jumped alittle... the Jumping a physical and genuine reaction to the poke as she stared at him. "Hey... stop that." She moved her hair back and tied it behind her head to keep it out of her face, the dark mark that had been placed there by Balaya now clear on the right side of her neck. She didn't pay any attention to it though as she smiled and put her arm around her friend once more and grinned at him. "I could always explain to the Ashlan your holiday if you do that again."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen's eyes narrowed a bit as she brought up the holiday of Zeltros. "Think you can communicate that well on your first day?" He grinned and poked her again, giving a joking challenge. As for her arm around his shoulder, Vulpesen certainly took notice and Ace's steps seemed to skip a small beat as he trotted after them. However, Vulpesen himself decided to accept it without much reaction from himself.

Alexandra Feanor

"My friend, im sure if i cant explain it, ill find a way that they would understand." She grinned and jumped again as he poked her once more. "And stop that you pain, i thought you were studying this planet, not poking me in the side." She moved to step to the side alittle bit and out of his immediate reach if he tried to poke her once more in the side of the body.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

He let out another laugh and continued walking. "No fun." He smiled and turned to Ace. "I think I left my datapad by the shelter. Think you can tap me into the sith databanks. We do need to stay in touch somehow." The wolf gave a simple nod and dashed off to get the work done while Vulpesen toured the place with [member="Alexandra Cinthra"].

Alexandra Feanor

"Right... i should probably check in myself. Two of their people vanish without a trace in a place where they can't sense us, inside Mandalorian territory. Probably warrants a call to command or whatever... how come you sent Ace to go get it instead of just ask for my datapad?" She glanced at him with an inquisitive stare before poking at his own side, seeing if he reacted in the same way her body did.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Two hands, a single pair, but yet from one body, regardless of origin, both hands would rest on the respective shoulder of both [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] and @Vulpesen. If they dared look back, they would be faced with a vision most familiar. The Jedi Master, who had disappeared from the public eye months and months ago. Yet here he was, having taken the tunnels in... And found their little hideout. But what they likely wouldn't have expected would be the first thing to come out of the mouth of Joshua DragonsFlame.

"I'm ashamed of the both of you" he spoke flatly, coldly, with a hint of distaste, disgust, and utter disbelief in what his two friends had become. Darth Thanatass? Darth Tsolan? Despicable. Word traveled fast in this galaxy.... Their names didn't take long to reach his ears. He had always thought that Alexandra was better then this, and she had spoke of her freedom... She was a rogue force user, happy to do as she pleased, and it was something Josh respected. But yet, here she was, a slave once again. A Sith, once again.

But Vulpesen. Vulpesen was the one that Josh had come to find the most. The sheer thought of the man he almost TRUSTED with his own apprentice on his way out the door turning around and joining the One Sith, taking on the name Darth Tsolan left a bitter taste in the former Grandmaster's mouth. Josh was absolutely disgusted in Vulpesen, and the hole that Josh stared through, the look in Josh's eyes, told the whole story. The Jedi Master obviously felt backstabbed, betrayed... And rightfully so.

"But you Vulpesen... I'm ashamed of you even more" he stated flatly. "Your girlfriend, I can understand. She has lived her life as nothing but a slave to the Sith, that she's now that for life. She's stuck with Stockholm Syndrome, confined to her bonds for the rest of her life. But you? I'm disgusted to even consider looking at you as an equal" he snapped harshly. "I trusted you, Vulpesen... Or should I say Darth Tsolan?" he said, raising an eyebrow as he spoke the name out loud, as if the real confirmation to him that Vulpesen had betrayed all that he had sworn to.

It was obvious that this wasn't the Josh DragonsFlame they both knew... His honesty had become brutal, no fear to speak his mind no matter the consequence. His tone had become cold, it was almost as if he could feel anger... An emotion that didn't seem to even exist in his mindset months before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom