Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning to Bond with a Friend. (Vulpesen)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
She blinked and realized what she had been doing and sighed, looking at the wolf again and willing the word sorry to him before letting her mind fall silent and letting him have free reign to speak when he wanted. She was careful though about how quiet it was, not sure if she should just wait or think but for now she just waited and let the wolf take its time as she and it returned to just staring between eachother. She remembered Vulpesen's words though and instantly got confused, if he didn't actually use words how would she know when it spoke to her.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen chuckled as he watched her, deciding she would need some help. "Its like the force. Hard to speak of, yet impossible to mistake. You won't get the words I'm happy, think more the feeling or idea of happiness." He smiled and turned to Ace. "Have your friend help her out. You chatted my ear off from the very first moment." Though he couldn't feel it, he knew that Ace would relay the message.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"A feeling..." She looked back at the Ashlan and focused again and tried to wait for what would come, and it wasn't feeling of happiness but rather one of humor, humor at how hard she was trying when to the Ashlan is seemed so easy and normal. It took Alexandra to register what it meant before she blurted out without thinking and quite loud enough for anyone in the area to hear. "Hes laughing at me... isnt he."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

With that, Vulpesen busted out laughing and Ace's body shook with a chuckled. "Can you blame him? Your first words and you shout useless babble at him!" For several moments, he rolled laughing about as hard as she had when she heard of his exploits on Zeltros. Though, such wouldn't last forever and he would eventually be able to talk again. "Don't worry, it gets easier over time."

Alexandra Feanor

"I can still kick your ass Fox face..." She looked down at the Ashlan as it sat beside her once she had sat up and looked down at it again before looking at the others once more and sighing. "Well, looks like i didn't fail after all, itll be interesting to see how this goes on though and what comes of it." She crossed her arms and looked at the ground for a few moments as she thought on what happens now and what was to come of the future.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen let out a small chuckle and started to prepare his things. "Well, now we can leave when you're ready. Unless of course you want to spend a little time with your new adopted family. I wouldn't blame ya. Though the food is terrible, these guys are fun to speak with once you and your partner get the translating business down."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Right uh... well lets see... its up to him i guess." She looked at him and waited for any answer in the form she had received earlier, instead she got a shake of a head and aimed his own nose at the tunnel entrance. "Well, i guess thats an answer... right. Ugh no offense buddy but this is going to be a headache." She felt a sense of agreement from the Ashlan wolf, followed by humor once more. "Great... i bind with one that is all too similar to me."

Vulpesen chuckled and started to duck into the tunnel. "You should see Zarro and Credit when they get to counting credits. I once tried to borrow a few for a trip and almost lost my hand to them." With that, he started to move out with Ace on his shoulder. "Takes a bit of practice but eventually you'll learn to speak with the ideas in place of words. It helps when you have him speaking to you to give ya an idea."

Alexandra Feanor

She looked down at the Ashlan wolf as it moved between her legs and into the tunnel, looking back at her as if asking her to speed up and providing a bit of a way for her to see the way ahead of her, albeit only a bit. "Hey uh vulpesen... does he have a name?" She looked at the Ashlan trying to get an answer from him, but it was still hard to tell if he was making an attempt to answer yes or no and what it would be.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen shook his head as he continued on. "Zarro called Credit Credit because he's an Amaran merchant. Ace is my ace in the hole. However, Ashlan's communicate only with ideas and thoughts so they don't exactly need names. So long as he agrees with it, you can call him whatever ya like. And believe me, he can sense the ideas so he can see pas anything stupid."

Alexandra Feanor

"Right." She thought as they walked and found searching for a name to be a bit easier, that feeling of it just not being right subtle but enough to make her discard name after name as they walked, nothing coming to mind for most of the walk until she found one that the Ashlan didn't shoot down, or atleast one that felt right. "Daeda, its a bit odd but i think it fits the nature of this bond anyways, dont you little guy." Of course the Ashlan said nothing, but it did look up at her for a moment with what she assumed was a confirmation.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen found himself a bit puzzled by the name. Of course, he wasn't one to judge as there was no doubt she had her reasons for calling her new companion by that name. "Well, there' a lot worse things to call him." He continued on with the walk, watching Ace's glowing fur reflect off the surfaces around him. "Alex, I have a question."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Your question is what exactly my friend, because i am all ears on its purpose and its contents." She moved up a bit faster and finally arrived beside him before looking down at her own bondmate now and holding her arm low, suggesting he get up to not worry about the walk, only to receive a shake of a head. She shrugged and looked back at her friend with an all too curious look now on him concerning what it was he wished to say.

Vulpesen reached down, picking his mask from his belt. "I need to know. Do you truly trust me? Enough even for you to do something completely insane." He started to walk back to the ship. Some part of his was loathe to leave the place. Myrkr was a safe haven for him, something of a home with or without the force it seemed safer than preparing for an attack from the jedi as a sith, or vise versa.

Alexandra Feanor

She stopped the moment she saw the mask and heard the question, a confused and worried look on her face before she reached forward to stop Vulpesen by the collar and then turn him, attempting to snatch the mask out of his hand. "No mask until we return, it changes you when you put on this blasted thing and you aren't yourself... And what are you talking about, as long as you are my friend and companion, i see no reason not to trust you... why?" She looked again at the mask and then at Vulpesen, realizing that the moment they returned to the Sith, this Vulpesen would be gone once more.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

In response, Vulpesen reached towards his belt and handed over one of several comlinks. "Keep this with you, always. When the time comes, you'll have a choice. During that moment, its up to you to decide your path. As fr returning, I'm afraid I've some things to take care of here." Despite his words, he allowed her to take the mask from his hand. "As for my duties to the sith. Com me for any conflict you wish and I'll find my way over."

Alexandra Feanor

She took the Comlink and her curiosity only grew as she moved to speak once more. "Ok thats it, stop with the hidden words, we are alone, just tell me what it is thats so important you must hide it even from me until i need to know?" She crossed her arms and stared at him and held the mask tight, he would tell her, or she would keep the mask, it was up to him to decide which came first.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen chuckled and moved his hand to pet Ace. "Honestly, some time to think and get some things planned. I'll be spending a bit of time here on Myrkr but the sith promised me land and freedom. It time I took those promises seriously. Alex, I trust you but we all have secrets, motives, and plans. All I have to say is get ready to run."

Alexandra Feanor

"You are a pain in my ass, you know that right?" She sighed and tossed his mask to him, giving up as she knew he wouldn't answer her and nor did she plan to hold onto that stupid thing for the whole ride. "Im being serious though, i dont want to see that thing back on till we get back, or you will be getting a lecture from me... and ill tell Balaya you need to get some training in regarding tolerance to pain, im sure she would love to oblige."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen chuckled and placed the mask at his hip. "I don't think you udnerstand yet. I'm not going back. Not yet at least. I'm staying on Myrkr. Probably do some time with the Ashlans and tell them of the galaxy beyond. Send my regards but I think I'll be doing some time away from the force. Still, feel free to call on me whenever you wish or whenever my services as a soldier are required."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom