Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning to Bond with a Friend. (Vulpesen)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra sat at the spaceport, the stealth craft her and a certain Sith Lord had acquired weeks ago sitting behind her in the dock and her eyes running over the surface. She was waiting for a certain former Jedi now, her armor a dark purple training and jungle gear under black robes with her eyes searching over the ground. She had been distant, there were few people in the sith she could call a friend and with Vulpesen in the sith she thought she had found one she could be around without worry... but the sith kept them either in constant work or in battle, that is why she was having them go off planet to a place where Sith and Jedi both would not go.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Tsolan relaxed in the seat next to [member="Alexandra Cinthra"], happily in a state of slumber. Normally, a dark cloud could be felt about him but now his presence seemed to fluctuate, as if fighting itself. Of course, Ace was ever by the blood wolf's side, his glowing eyes moving around the area. Among the sith, Alex was the only one he trusted enough to sleep around, and even now, there was a part of him awake, focusing and concentrating. Such was the way he had become after joining the sith, constantly meditating on something. In fact, it was one of the reasons he had agreed to join Alex on this adventure. One, he had promised her long ago. Two, he needed a place where the force could leave him be.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

She smiled as she got the news the ship was ready to go and so she nudged Vulpesen awake with her elbow and speaking in a soft voice. "Hey Fox Face, its time that we get on our way don't you think so?" She stood slowly and smiled at Ace as she also directed the comment at him while she now stood there and held out her hand to help Vulpesen stand up.

Vulpesen's eyes flicked open under the mask and his head turned to Alexandra, still covered in the neutral expression of the mask. "I suppose so." He reached to his comlink and clicked in. "Alright, set her down." A moment later, he felt the ship start its decent and after about a minute, a new sense washed over him. Or rather, a lack of sense. In his head, a light turned off, and the shadow of darkness lifted. Myrkr was filled with Ysalimiri and they had just entered the field. From this moment on, the force was dead to them. Usually, this brought a moment of panic from Vulpesen but this time was different. Immediately his body seemed to melt into relaxation and in the first time in months, he breathed. Sure he'd taken in oxygen, but finally he relaxed. The meditation was gone and finally he was neither the shadow fox, nor the blood wolf. He was simply, Vulpesen.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra herself smiled at the feeling of being dead to the force, it wasn't worrying her so much as it provided her with an all too curious sensation. "You know what is cool about this place, i can finally feel what its like to be normal and not a force sensitive and i dont have to worry about using any of my abilities that are annoying to have to use on a daily basis... how about you give me the tour fox face, im sure you and Ace know enough about this place to keep us out of trouble while we explored the surface for some time and let the air fill our lungs." She moved, her expression both excited and releaved as she then looked at Vulpesen and grinned. "Or are you just gonna sit there and nap again?"

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen nodded and stood up. Other than that, he gave no other response as he moved to the ramp of the ship. For a moment he stood there, a black figure waiting for the ship to open up to the world outside, then after the metal hit the forest floor, the man took several steps and turned. "I think I'm tired of laying down. And a tour would be nice." He reached up the the mask and finally took it off. Underneath, his face seemed as if he had truly witnessed and been through hell. However, the look changed once you reached his mouth. It was smile, a ghost of what it had been, but there was no denying that his roguish grin had returned. "Ace make the calls to your friend and lead the way, you know better than I where they reside." In response, the blue ball of fur leaped from his shoulder and walked towards the trees, waiting just outside for [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] to follow him and his bond-mate.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra followed but she noticed the difference in her friend. It wasn't right, he seemed to truly have fallen into darkness and she didnt like the fact that he seemed far too different, even when there was not a single Sith around. "Vulpesen, are you ok? You have been very different since the first time i realized you were Darth Tsolan, at first i thought you were just hiding yourself from the Sith, so that you did not have to sacrifice yourself to aid them.. but even now you are acting like something is wrong." She moved up to the side of her friend and blinked, waiting for his answer and waiting to see if things are bad in any form of the way.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen shook his head, starting to walk behind Ace as the Ashlan Wolf took off. "Actually, for the first time I feel fine. I won't deny that the death this new occupation causes has sickened me. Any sith with eyes can see that. But the price for peace must be paid and finally, I've left to breathe. Alexandra, i can't tell you everything. What I can tell you is that I'm happy to be free from the burden of the force." His smile started to widen as he talked and his posture seemed to straighten out to something of a prideful stride, similar to the confidence of when he was a jedi. "Now then, think your ready to find yourself an Ashlan friend?"

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra sighed and looked at the trees they passed as she registered his answer and grinned for a moment as she knocked into him, trying to coax out a smile from her friend as they walked. "Well stop it and relax you pain in my ass, you are suppose to be a relaxed person and not this unemotional bore that if i wanted to be around i would hang out with a full Sith." She grinned at her friend as she stood there, her head nodding though as his second question came out. "Ya, lets do this."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen let out a small laugh, a sound that was so unused that it even felt strange to him. Still, it was good to finally let out some sort of joyful noise. "Well, Ace is the one with the map so I've no idea how long this walk will take. Ashlan communities are kinda hard to find since they try to hide from things like Vornskr. That's why its easier to find them when you have another Ashlan to basically knock on the doors."

Alexandra Feanor

"Right, and if that doesn't work we could always just blow the houses down, no?" She grinned, as she began to walk a bit faster to keep in pace with Ace, whom she watched to see how he would respond to seeing another Ashlan wolf over the time, unless Vulpesen came here often then she guessed the point was mute in the first place to look around. Her eyes did remain on the latter of the two for a moment though, a genuine and soft smile as she looked back at him before turning her head straight.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"I don't think you'd make a lot of friends that way." Ace's ear flicked as he heard the conversation and his tail lifted before swaying side to side. He may not speak basic, but he knew how to get a point across. 'No, no, no.' After taking note of his companion's motions, Vulpesen continued on, oblivious to the look that Alexandra was giving him. "So, why did you join the sith?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Simple, it was the smartest thing to do... for now, and when they have outlived their usefulness i will leave like i always do... but first i need to get something that belongs to me." She tapped her fingers and soon looked up at the sky before grinning again. "Hey question, you ever think about trying to fly, i mean, ive seen other force users do it and i know i could never do it here, but if i could learn how they did it i think i could have some fun with it."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen gave a small nod and continued to watch Ace. "Flying? Never thought of it. Though I would have practice. Back in my jedi days, I would always leap out of flying ships to enter the battle field." Several steps later, he saw Ace's tail flick, followed by several words through their bond. "Put on the makeup and your best smile. We're almost there."

Alexandra Feanor

"Come now, when was the last time you saw me wearing Makeup, im too pale for that anyways." She smiled and rolled her head on her shoulder and smiled as she fell back and knocked into him before speaking in a low voice, knowing Ace might hear from their bond but it was a joke none the less. "Plus, we should have given Ace a bath, he smells too much like Sith now and his friends might notice who he is."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen rolled his eyes, leaning slightly against Alexandra as she bumped into him. "Ashlan's don't care about light and dark. They only care if you're someone they can like." He looked over to Ace, noticing the flick of his ears. "Besides, its hell getting him wet ever since that day at your base. I a hose on the mist setting and he freaks out."

Alexandra Feanor

"Oh come on, im sure he would let me give him a bath if i asked, i promise not to drown him too much." She began to whistle as a wide grin remained on her face, her eyes cast down the path to whatever lay before them and what it was she was about to see that the Ashlan protected so religiously. It was curious though she had a feeling she would be lost among them if not for Vulpesen.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Ace let out several barks and stopped at a small round path in the heavy brush. "Two things. One, no way in hell is he letting yo anywhere near him with so much as a squirt gun. It was you who started that. Two, we're almost there. There's a community just beyond that tunnel." He stepped aside and motioned for her to follow Ace. "Ladies first."

Alexandra Feanor

She moved to step ahead of the Ashlan wolf and slowly moved through the tunnel and looking around as she walked, waiting for any sign of a wolf to show itself while she walked around. Her eyes did drift back to check and see if the two of them were right behind her and if she had to turn her head once more to make sure she was going the right way. She did turn her head back as she came to the edge of the tunnel, her eyes studying beyond the opening as she moved slowly past the mouth of it.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen got into the tunnel just behind Alexandra, ducking his head to do so. Ashlan's might have made a bit of room, but they would only go so far to make it comfortable for visitors. Then again, such would only go so far as such a place was made to deter the Vornskrs, eventually causing the tunnel to taper into a small and smaller shape. "Sorry should have mentioned that wearing nice clothes would be a bad idea on this trip."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom