Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning to Bond with a Friend. (Vulpesen)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"Need someone to stick around then... i mean if its not too much of a hindrance, i just was offering is all." She glanced down at the Ashlan as a sense of humor sounded again, a slight glare simply saying for him to not say a single word about what he heard in her mind, hoping he would not tell Ace and by extension the man standing there. Her hands crossed behind her though as she spoke and the set one hand in her palm as she waited for an answer.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen let out a small smile, and reached towards his mask, wiping some dirt off the surface. "Very well. It seems we have work to do. And by the way, I don't intend to make sense for a long time." He looked to Ace and pointed to the ship. "Get me the datapad, I wouldn't want the sith to think I left them in the cold now would I." He turned back to the forest and let out a small grin. "By the way, while we're here you should try to communicate more wit your mind. I only speak to Ace with words for your benefit, and to help him learn basic. In reality, we don't even need to be on the same planet to speak with each other."

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

She nodded and looked at the Ashlan, apologizing only to have the Ashlan send her a feeling of acceptance before she looked back up at Vulpesen and randomly moved up beside him and, tried to, throw her arm over his shoulder. "Where we going then my friend, back into the tunnel and the cramped space again or the forest where we are without force powers?"

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen smiled as she placed her arm around him. "Well, we're forceless anywhere but for now, I suggest we head back to the community. We'll be safe there and I have a few things to set up." His feet continued to crunch through the leaves under them as they walked towards the ashlan's homes. "Honestly Alex, its gonna be a bit difficult working with you around due to the nature of my studies, but I'm grateful to have your company. Good conversation or not, Ace gets tired of translating and I enjoy the actual words of another human."

Alexandra Feanor

"What exactly are you studying then? You never did say and if im going to be a distraction i better be good at doing it else that will defeat the whole purpose of my being here still." Watched the forest once more as she walked with her friend before staring to the side and moving her arm back to her side and then crossing it behind her one ontop of the other. She would wait for his response as she closed her eyes and breathed in before letting her sight return after a few moments. "Huh... i miss the force." She laughed as she said that and smiled wide.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Everything. I'm studying everything." He ducked into the Ashlan tunnel and started to tap on the datapad as he walked. "The force is a luxury. Luxuries distract from bussiness. As such, I cannot allow it to cloud my vision with either darkness or light. I joined the sith to heal the galaxy and in order to heal it, I must first experience it." [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Experiencing the Galaxy as without the force... we could always take home a few Ysalmiri... it would be nice to live like a normal person for once and not constant feel the lives of millions of people..." She followed behind him, her vision attempting to adjust in regards to the low light of the tunnel as the two of them pushed on through the veil. Her eyes did find there way to the walls again though, marveling for a moment at the fact that it had been made by the Ashlans... atleast thats what she interpreted from Vulpesen's words.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen continued to crouch lower and lower as they moved on eventually getting to the point of almost crawling as they went towards the community. "I think by the time we're done here, I'll be eager to return to the force and its power. By the way, you do realize that the Ashlan's aren't gonna let us stay here rent free right? Yeah they'll be kind to us but we'll likely be serving to defend them from the local Vornskr."

Alexandra Feanor

"Give me a rifle, handgun, collapsible staff, and/or a vibroblade, and we will be fine in that task, you realize that i am echani right, there are some things i learn out of respect and value of my heritage and was taught to me by both my parents and... nevermind..." She sighed as the memory surfaced, sorrow falling off her and would have been overwhelming to Vulpesen if he could feel the force... Daeda though felt both that and the memory as he too hung his head without reason.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

As [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] ceased speaking, Vulpesen turned to see her downcast expression, and the effect it had on her companion. It pained him to see such memories etched on her face and reaching out, he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, we're here to escape the brutality of what we knew. One of the ways we can do such is punching our sadness away with a bit of community service." He offered a small smile as Ace moved to leap onto her other shoulder.

Alexandra Feanor

"So solve a problem that requires us to get away from violence... with violence... you are a moron Vulpesen, and thats why i like ya, now get moving before i get a sore neck from being in this cursed tunnel... no offence Ace..." She added Daeda in her mind, letting the mere apology transfer to the Ashlan as it picked up its own head and nodded back to her before moving to stay out of the way.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

He let out a small laugh and continued on. "Violence I don't care about. Politics however... I think I'd rather fall on a pike covered in Devaronian blood poison." As he spoke, he quickened his pace, hoping to leave this place as soon as possible. Besides, he had work to do and there was a large chance he was going to have to cut himself a hole then help the Ashlan's path their tunnel back up.

Alexandra Feanor

"Works for me... wait uh... how cold does it get on Myrkr at night?" She looked down at her wardrobe again, realizing they would be here longer than she though and being out in the middle of the forest to get her things was not preferable on a planet where she did not have the force to defend herself from the Vornskr on the planet, the very enemies of force users in some situations.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen shrugged and let out a sigh of relief as he finally reached the exit of the tunnel. Standing up with a large stretch, he turned to his more humanistic companion. "I have no idea. But I'm guessing it stays pretty warm. If not, we can probably build a fire somewhere so long as we aren't messing with any Ashlan homes." [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

She came out no more than a second or two after him and looked down at her new companion as he followed her out and connected eyes with her. The fur coloring still marveled her and a sense of amusement made the small smile become a raised brow as she looked at the Ashlan before nodding to Vulpesen. "Sounds good to me, i promise not to build any fires under, on top of, or around Ashlan homes."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen chuckled and looked down at the forest floor under them as they seemed to be on a relatively large overhand. "Alright, lets get started." With a small jump he headed downwards, using the fo- oh wait... he was on Myrkrr. "For the love of-!" His hand darted out to the vines, catching the thick green natural rope to slow his descent. "Ace, you read my mind, warn me next time!" He was thankful that he often wore gloves as he felt the heat through the layer of leather. "Ok, this is hot! This is VERY HOT!" Despite the oven mitt, the grip did its job and before long, Vulpesen found himself stopped and suspended in the air, feet above where he had intended to land earlier.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra had, upon seeing Vulp nearly fall to his death or atleast becoming a temporary cripple, climbed slowly down the rock side with Daeda on her shoulders, taking a few minutes more though arriving at the floor with a soft landing compared to his. "Are you ok Vulpesen..." She turned and walked over, worried as she looked at him and then focused on the gloves. "How are your hands, did they get burnt or wounded in any way?"

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

He took off his glove and shook his hand, growling various curses in a just about every language he knew. And as an Amaran trader, he knew a lot. Still, after a more careful inspection of his hand, he was happy to see that there was no major damage. "Nothing that won't get better in a day. But holy living chaos that was hot!" He turned to see the glove's worn surface as though it might have saved his hand, the clothing was certainly ruined. "Well, looks like we'll be having to skin a few Vornskr if I want to replace these.

Alexandra Feanor

"Good, id uh hate to see you dead... that would ruin the trip." She turned and looked around before she continued to speak and walk towards the forest once more, hand on a small handgun she had with her, watching to make sure nothing got them in a time when they were exposed. "Where to next Vulp, preferably a place without life threatening jumps?" She looked over her shoulder, though concern remained on her face, the humor of her words still left their mark as well.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen chuckled and placed the glove back on his hand. Even worn it had some use. "Well, there's some trees and brush around here and the Ashlans try to avid building near dangerous things so I suggest we build our shelters. And you don't need to worry about the pistol. The community is a closed off dome so nothing can reach us except through entrances like the one we just came out of." He started to pull out his lightsaber as he approached a large tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom