Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korriban name change.

The only source is an article discussing the synopsis of one of the Clone Wars cartoon's lost episode. An article we can't even see, unless someone here happens to be subscribed. There is absolutely nothing indicating this isn't just a transcription error.

If you have read this article and believe the mook who wrote it without second thought, then you didn't really read the article. Also, you're a mook. See your doctor and get that checked out ASAP.

@[member="Xander Carrick"]
I think that's because you're newer to the franchise than the rest of us, that's in no way meant to be offensive or belittling, it's just that you don't have the years of attachment to the name.

I remember Korriban from when I was in third grade googling the entire history of the Sith.

THEY WISH TO ASSAULT MY CHILDHOOD!!!

@[member="Jusik"] I knew about Korriban as a child? I knew some about the Star Wars EU (I playes Star Wars KOTOR as a kid and they have Korriban there) So I know alot about the attachment to it. But I'm not really a Sith like person IRL so I don't have as great of an attachment as you would.

@[member="Xander Carrick"]
You did? I thought I remember a thread where you were talking about how you didn't know much about Star Wars but had some interest, coming from a Final Fantasy RP site. My bad.

Jusik said:
You did? I thought I remember a thread where you were talking about how you didn't know much about Star Wars but had some interest, coming from a Final Fantasy RP site. My bad.
I knew some. Mainly the only stories I knew was of Zayne Carrick, Revan and the Exile apprentice, Galen Mareck(starkiller) and the movies. so there was some that I knew about.

meh I hope its a transcription error, or a hey there is this planet with all these sithy (lol) things on it we will call Moriband, oh wait it cross references to this one planet in this really old database (and it somehow got purged from the main databases) in the old database it was Korriban ...

that would work for me actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom