Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korriban name change.

In order to appeal to a British audience, the Star Wars Saga will be seeing some slight changes in terminology.

Landspeeders will now be known as Floaty-Goers. Stormtroopers are now Tommy-Whiteys. Blasters are Pew Pew Rods. Lightsabers are Hummy Thrummy Choppy Stickies.

It's going to be glorious.

Romeo Sin

R
Fudge them...that's not right....Korriban as been in my life sense Kotor first came out....I hate these people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just make a planet named Moraband!!!!! Don't change a place name!!!!

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
I've not seen this thanks to being in the UK, but somebody told me they say the world has had many names as an excuse. But it still seems silly to me. It's so close to Korriban anyway, why not just keep the name?

This kind if reminds me of NGE rumors for SWG. The overhaul aspect anyway, I don't know if they will actually go through with it though, also what keeps the Star Wars Universe alive for me is more based on the Expanded universe than the movies themselves.

Omg I was wondering why In na ep of the clone wars when Yoda went to Korriban he kept calling it Moraban. I was like WTF Yoda say the right name lol.

This angers me don't mess with Korriban or change Tython to Python and Ossus to Oyster.

Then i'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom