Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Jadeite Collection #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Media Name: Jadeite Collection #53
  • Format: Holocron Section
  • Distribution: Unique
  • Length: Medium
  • Description: To further expand and dive into Matsu Ike's holocron offering insights, information and in some cases rare instances of the force. With sections dedicated to the lightsaber forms that she has worked on. From the exotic to the traditional.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Author: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
  • Publisher: Self
  • Reception: N/A
FORMAT INFORMATION
Created as part of Matsu's holocron it serves as a roadmap and training aid giving information about the jedi's various research and discoveries

CONTENT INFORMATION
A foundation form of the jedi, designed to be easily taught but also able to work in various situations. It is something taught to every padawan within the silver jedi as we have worked to improve their general knowledge and educational aspects. From force to saber work to galactic knowledge. With that comes refining and respecting the basics of the lightsaber forms. Shii-Cho won't be as flashy but a student of it will be able to pick up the movements and evolve it into the form they want to specialize in. The silver jedi's large educational reforms after reading some of Romi Jade Romi Jade s treatises on different force training and bladework have inspired these changes.

Form I: Shii-Cho:
  • Disarming Slash: A strike directed at the opponent's weapon in an attempt to rip it out of their grasp or destroy it.
  • Sarlacc Sweep: A wide sweeping attack in which the duelist struck against multiple enemies.
As one of the more basic forms of saber combat it is not used by many but known by all.. it is able to branch off and develop into any of the other forms. I have spent years refining my technique with it and teaching it to my students and my children. TO better form their education within the jedi we have developed more of it with the Warmaster of the jedi order. In its history it also serves as the basis for traditional sword dueling... allowing the jedi to work with force blades with deceptively aggressive attacks. THe users don't give into aggression, they use the attacks to set a pace and don't let up. It is meant to be more methodical in wearing down and tiring out your opponent and the larger sweeps to handle crowds and groups of opponents while impractical with a standard physical blade where armor, flesh and bone factor in.. the sabers blade generally doesn't lose its cutting power.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Created as part of the Jadeite grandmasters holocron. The file contains information to aid other jedi who know her and for future generations with a gatekeeper of the jedi master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom