Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Jadeite Collection #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Media Name: Jadeite Collection #45
  • Format: Holocron Section
  • Distribution: Unique
  • Length: Medium
  • Description: To further expand and dive into Matsu Ike's holocron offering insights, information and in some cases rare instances of the force. With chapters detailing skills that the jedi master has practiced and worked on to high degrees.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Author: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
  • Publisher: Self
  • Reception: N/A
FORMAT INFORMATION
Created as part of Matsu's holocron it serves as a roadmap and training aid giving information about the jedi's various research and discoveries

CONTENT INFORMATION
Among the jedi there are a few I have met who always wanted to learn from the Aing-Tii... they wanted to go but few did. I managed to learn from them after years of working to earn the chance... I learned how to use the force in the rift itself where it acts strangely.. and I learned the basis of Ta-Ree and its spells. It was not easy... relearning the force and how to utilize it in many ways. I have worked to develop the skills and make it so some could use them outside of the rift by using enhanced stones from the region and training a small squadron within the jedi.

Ta-Ree spells: THe basis of the force and how it is used within the Rift itself... bending and changing in many ways as understanding one aspect can lead to knowing how to unconsciously being able to do other aspects. IT can be something to show off and use when you wrap your finger and hand in energy and are able to use it like a lightsaber to block or even cut... the surprise is always great.

Ta-Ree Squadron Armor: Armor dedicated and used for my elite unit within the Silver Jedi. They work under me directly and act like bodyguards with on missions... their advanced armors use riftstones to give them the ability to use Ta-Ree techniques outside of the rift and their own personal skill as highly trained jedi serves an even greater purpose.

Rift Stones: A special stone designed and crafted to allow one trained in Ta-Ree and force use within the rift to be able to use it outside of it... A feat few can do and if you are skilled enough you can turn the possibility to your advantage.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Created as part of the Jadeite grandmasters holocron. The file contains information to aid other jedi who know her and for future generations with a gatekeeper of the jedi master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom