Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Jadeite Collection #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Media Name: Jadeite Collection #43
  • Format: Holocron Section
  • Distribution: Unique
  • Length: Medium
  • Description: To further expand and dive into Matsu Ike's holocron offering insights, information and in some cases rare instances of the force. With chapters detailing skills that the jedi master has practiced and worked on to high degrees.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Author: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
  • Publisher: Self
  • Reception: N/A
FORMAT INFORMATION
Created as part of Matsu's holocron it serves as a roadmap and training aid giving information about the jedi's various research and discoveries

CONTENT INFORMATION
The years I have spent as a jedi have been quite interesting but when it comes to the force I have learned a great deal but none more in a handful of skills have I been able to train to levels few others have matched. With a handful of decades going into the methods of using techniques.

Art of the Small: A technique essential to the masters and those who work with enhancing objects with the force. Breaking down and being able to manipulate at the molecular level objects but also to be able to construct as you need to. Altering and shifting to manipulate various features. Some jedi have given themselves healing tears, other making themselves so small in the force no one can detect them... and some being of ancient power being able to use it in ways few others can imagine. Manipulating and altering matter on such a scale it gives them the look of supreme power.

Force Imbuing: One of the main principles for forging with the lightside of the force is how to imbue each molecule with the force. It is not Alkahest... Phylis has created that and worked it... I would never claim her dominion but I have found my place being able weave and form the force into matter. Then slowly constructing it as it spreads outwards. One of the benefits of Sasori is that we train our artisans to use this skill and push themselves forward.. to push their skills.

Healing: Healing with the art of the small is possible... not many try for it. Force healers like Boolon and even Feena Mason while skilled misssed out on what might be some of the more scientific uses of it. Being able to see down to the smallest detail and work on the force itself to manipulate the matter to reform. With the skill of a repli-limb replacement implant. I have worked on developing the skill to a greater understanding and sharing it with a few... if the jedi are able to train and work with it... they could open up new levels of force healing.

Speed: Manipulation of molecules around an area... to the point you reduce the temperature so much they stop vibrating. Giving the appearance of time standing still. By chilling the vibrations and expansion of the universe in a small pocket around.. it gives the appearance of moving faster but you move at normal speed. The dangerous part is in making matter around you so cold it causes freezing to the point you could harm yourself. I don't recommend it for prolonged use even as a jedi master who has worked to expand and use it.... and if someone is moving faster then the laws of physics using the force they will not be affected by it.

Matter Manipulation: Not well known.. with art of the small you can manipulate and stack matter... with training you can lessen the strain of the body and increase ones focus. YEars of training have made it so that I can use it much faster then some and I have learned to lessen the strain on my mind and body but it should be used sparingly in the large scale. Though impressing padawans with candy... totally worth it or makign it so your wife always has fresh flowers in the morning... saved me so many times when working late.

Tracking: I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast, they could hardly be said to have occurred at all. I can track a single snowflake across a blizzard on hoth, To see a micro-civilization rise and fall and rise again only to fall on the surface of an atom in the heart of a dying star a thousand thousand light years from our feet. To stare into the space between worlds where the precept lurk, their secret languages something to learn. To use the art of the small to track a single thing in the force is amazing but it can lead to dangerous moments.. you are almost going to entirely be focused and not know the passage of time.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Created as part of the Jadeite grandmasters holocron. The file contains information to aid other jedi who know her and for future generations with a gatekeeper of the jedi master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom