Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Jadeite Collection #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Media Name: Jadeite Collection #51
  • Format: Holocron Section
  • Distribution: Unique
  • Length: Medium
  • Description: To further expand and dive into Matsu Ike's holocron offering insights, information and in some cases rare instances of the force. With chapters detailing skills that the jedi master has practiced and worked on to high degrees.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Author: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
  • Publisher: Self
  • Reception: N/A
FORMAT INFORMATION
Created as part of Matsu's holocron it serves as a roadmap and training aid giving information about the jedi's various research and discoveries

CONTENT INFORMATION
One of the most essential skills of a jedi and often misused... in some ways. It allows the converting of energy and the Halcyon family have shown that can be a broad area.. with training and focus you can absorb energy from more sources and to a stronger degree. I have worked with it in combination for other skills to feed into them to sustain me when experimenting with techniques but also to make barriers when done correctly.

Tutaminis: From simple gestures with your hands to full body... the technique is essential to understanding the energies around you. Heat is easy.. plasma, electrical energies from a lightsaber or power converter but there is more types of energy in the galaxy and with training you can learn to absorb it and convert it to your own use. Full body even for a seasoned master can still be dangerous as you have to focus and stand still but knowing how to grab a lightsaber to drawing in an explosion.... to unleashing the power. The Halcyon family of jedi are skilled with it to a degree few others can be but they are stunted in others.. at least until they absorb energy and then they are able to preform feats as strong as any jedi and illusions that are far above par. I have worked to be able to absorb and weave the absorbing effects itno robes but we have worked to also convert various forms of energy for experimenting. I wasn't entirely joking when I said you could walk on the surface of a sun.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Created as part of the Jadeite grandmasters holocron. The file contains information to aid other jedi who know her and for future generations with a gatekeeper of the jedi master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom