Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Jadeite Collection #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To expand sections of Matsu's holocron
  • Image Credit: N/A
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: My Subs
  • Links: Ta-Ree
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Media Name: The Ta-Ree
  • Format: Holocron Entry
  • Distribution: Unique
  • Length: Medium
  • Description: Detailing briefly the Ta-Ree, a practice of the force the Aing-Tii and people within the Kathol Rift where space and the force are twisted. With information about her studies under the Aing-Tii and the Ta-Ree.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Author: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
  • Publisher: Self
  • Reception: N/A
FORMAT INFORMATION
Simple and more to the point with less detail about the spells as few can replicate without the extensive training and being within the rift or using a rift stone that was developed to provide the energies outside of the rift. The Ta-Ree spells are listed but they are not taught as most are normal force abilities just used in a different way.

CONTENT INFORMATION
The Aing-Tii
: One of the first steps on a long road for this and it wasn't easy. If anything compared to other groups in the galaxy they were the most reluctant. In the past ones they taught becomes darksiders... others abused the abilities and it took ten years of returning to them to convince them I would be dedicated. They knew things about me yes, they paid attention but the past can be fluid and mercurial depending on how you viewed it and after helping them with a problem that the jedi created. It solidified my chance to at he basest levels learn more about them and their culture. The pius dea ship that drifted from dark space into the rift and was unleashing horrible things served to test me and gave me the first taste of using the force within the rift.

It was like nothing I had ever felt.. the force was twisted, bent and in some places broken.. it didn't move like normal there but it was all connected. I was able to pick up parts of it and with one of their elders learn how to use the force just enough to defend myself and fight with a lightsaber. We battled through the cathedral ship and gathered what navigational data could be obtained from after the virus sent it into deep space to end the crusades. Once we finished there I was able to train under the Aing-Tii and they taught me to observe the past.. to look back through time and see events or lessons a it were. A chance to learn from the masters of the force by observing but not interacting with them was too good to pass up and I absorbed everything they taught like a sponge.

The Ta-Ree Reborn: A mistake in some ways from m works and training... I went back to try and understand what happened and was trying to see what was beyond the veil... Beings who had come to the rift tens of thousands of years ago but it was not... doable. What I saw didn't make sense at the time and in hindsight had unexpected consequences... specifically the lifewell and the abilities survived after the beings were freed. instead of being destroyed a portion of the magics still remained and were able to be fostered into a spark that fed itself. I knew how to use the spells, I knew how to use the abilities that the Ta-Ree taught in ways that I hadn't thought possible. It altered things in the area and a small group survived the plague allowing exploration of the rift.

It was not much but it went a long way and I was able to develop many more things to go with everything we did... the dangerous parts of the training were something I took to. learning the spells and how to use them in combat or in normal training within the rift itself. I have returned there over the years to train and improve upon my skills as well as to seek out information of what might have been. When we found the precept temple and the third time I encountered Wutzek. Learning the bulk of the Ta-Ree spells and how to string them together so that youcan use and understand how the force worked or how it was all connected. Even with my skills in the force it is still something to continue training now that we have the means to develop the rift stones.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Created for Matsu's holocron as a main entry. While she has studied several major aspects of the force she has also taken care to learn the Ta-Ree practices... Allowing one to manipulate the rift itself and through it she was able to create the rift stone.

Last edited:
Residential Archfey
Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Just a couple things:

• Description: Detailing briefly the Ta-Ree, a practice of the force the Aing-Tii and people within the Kathol Rift where space and the force are twisted. With information about her studies under the Aing-Tii and the Ta-Ree.
A link to Aing-Tii is necessary here.

The Aing-Tii: One of the first steps on a long road for this and it wasn't easy. If anything compared to other groups in the galaxy they were the most reluctant. In the past ones they taught becomes darksiders... others abused the abilities and it took ten years of returning to them to convince them I would be dedicated. They knew things about me yes, they paid attention but the past can be fluid and mercurial depending on how you viewed it and after helping them with a problem that the jedi created. It solidified my chance to at he basest levels learn more about them and their culture. The pius dea ship that drifted from dark space into the rift and was unleashing horrible things served to test me and gave me the first taste of using the force within the rift

Include a link for pius dea.

It was not much but it went a long way and I was able to develop many more things to go with everything we did... the dangerous parts of the training were something I took to. learning the spells and how to use them in combat or in normal training within the rift itself. I have returned there over the years to train and improve upon my skills as well as to seek out information of what might have been. When we found the precept temple and the third time I encountered Wutzek. Learning the bulk of the Ta-Ree spells and how to string them together so that youcan use and understand how the force worked or how it was all connected. Even with my skills in the force it is still something to continue training now that we have the means to develop the rift stones.

Please include a link for Wutzek as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom