Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Jadeite Collection #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Media Name: Jadeite Collection #46
  • Format: Holocron Section
  • Distribution: Unique
  • Length: Medium
  • Description: To further expand and dive into Matsu Ike's holocron offering insights, information and in some cases rare instances of the force. With chapters detailing skills that the jedi master has practiced and worked on to high degrees.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Author: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
  • Publisher: Self
  • Reception: N/A
FORMAT INFORMATION
Created as part of Matsu's holocron it serves as a roadmap and training aid giving information about the jedi's various research and discoveries

CONTENT INFORMATION
Of all the force sects maybe one of the rarest in terms of joining but most widespread in terms of abilities is the White Current. Taught to several jedi like Je'gan and Ijet who taught it to others and it has spread... Powerful Illusions that few others can match. I learned it working with some of them who had been hunted by the sith for extermination. Their world falling to it and Cira from the protectorate relocating the majority with a few wandering the galaxy. In helping them I was taught to use it and immerse myself in the white current to pierce illusions as well as create them.

Fallanassi powers: There are a number of skills associated with the Fallanassi, immersion in the current allows one to write and see illusions... to create objects to conceal but also with concentration entire groups of people based on the focus. The danger of it is exertion and thoughts as you cannot stray with your mind... and the best way to see through it is to spot the flaw.. the smallest detail that is off that can aid in letting you see through it. There are not many aside form Je'gan who would be considered masters or even elders... and he likely would object to me knowing any of them or the skills. I respect the man but to understand all aspects of the force one should search and find the various means of using it.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Created as part of the Jadeite grandmasters holocron. The file contains information to aid other jedi who know her and for future generations with a gatekeeper of the jedi master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom