Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've Gotta Feeling That Tonight Is Going To Be A Droid Night (GA Dominion of Abregado-Rae)

Objective: Buy an island

'How ostentatious,' Jaxson thought as he entered the Great Council chamber. Arrayed above him were several figures, mainly male but two females also, garbed in the most ridiculous fashion. Bright colors, feathers, plenty of jewelry. He had heard from Taeli that Tapani nobles loved to project an image of wealth and power before visitors... and their rivals. Each one of those present, the heads or the representative of the noble houses, were constantly striving against each other and this was just one more arena for the struggle.

In his business suit and briefcase, and on a lower level than the nobles, Jaxson would certainly look out of place.

"My Lords and Ladies of the noble houses of the great Tapani Sector," he said, giving them a deep bow. Courtesy and playing to their egos would help with this opening stage of negotiations. "My apologies that Master Raaf could not attend this meeting herself. She is currently engaged in business elsewhere, so to that regard, she has sent me as her representative."

"One could almost say it is an insult of this Jedi Master that she sends one such as you, Mr. Jaxson," one Lady stated, disdain on her face.

"It is not Master Raaf's, or mine, intent to insult, Lady Baris," Jaxson replied, giving her another bow. She had a part to play after all, Jaxson knew as Taeli had informed him, and she would play the adversary to his endeavor. "If that is the case, again my deepest apologies."

"There is no offense, Mr. Jaxson," Lord Melantha stated, waving away Lady Baris's insinuations. "As I understand it, you hold quite a bit of power in Aurora Industries and Master Raaf has entrusted you with much responsibilities over the years. We will hear out your proposal."

[member="HK-36"]

The overarching theme of Elpsis' journey through the spooky catacombs seemed to be psychic onslaught. Wherever, she went, there was no reprieve from the manifold cries that clawed at her mind, seeking to erode her will and sanity. It felt like she was being flooded and trying in vain to pull herself on to a life raft. At least this seemed like an apt metaphor if one were to conceive the Force as the Great Ocean. "I'm trapped here! Save me!" one disembodied, feminine voice wailed, sounding desperate and fearful. Perhaps it was genuine, perhaps simply an attempt to deceive the redhead by pulling at her heartstrings. For just a moment, she perceived an apparition, the ghostly shape of a young woman covered in blood.

"I can give you the power to destroy the Sith. Free me, and you'll be unstoppable." Visions of martial glory filled her mind. Suddenly, she saw herself standing atop a pile of Sith corpses, wielding a blood-splattered halberd and dressed in crimson armour.

"It's been so long so since I had a visitor. I'm so lonely...Don't leave me," another spoke. "Beware, dangers lurk here." Suddenly, the roof above Elpsis seemed to cave in and debris rained down upon her. Likewise, the ground beneath her boots appeared to become unstable. This was, in actual fact, not the case, but an illusion conjured up by a spirit. "Yeees, come to me, little human."

Nonetheless, Elpsis ran and stumbled in the process, falling to the ground with a loud thud. The voices of the artefacts became louder and louder inside her mind. Some were desperate and fearful, others tempting and others again just yearned for contact. All of them combined gave her one hell of a headache. She stiffened when she felt an ice-cold, spectral hand touch her. The sensation made cold shivers run down her spine.

"Dirty whore, is my little girl afraid of ghosts?" The mocking, contemptuous tone was the exact match of her father's. The air was filled with fear, hatred, and desperation. So many voices, so many sensations and emotions...this was the curse of the empath, for she felt everything so vividly.

"I shall not fear. Fear is the little mind-killer," she recited slowly, speaking almost in a whisper, trying to find her centre. She felt a soft shift in the Force, as if something was following her, but she was too busy steeling and fortifying her mind to pay it much notice.

Finally, she reached a fork in the corridor. The influence of a spirit touched her mind. It was beguiling and tempting. "I know you, daughter of Coryth Elaris and Xerexes. You wield great power and have so much potential. Come to me. Free me, and I'll reward you." It spoke in soft, hushed whispers that carried a pleading note. From another room came a continuous soft humming.

Beads of sweat dripped down her face and back. Slowly, her breathing steadied. Remembering [member="Laina Silvias"]' words, she pulled her mind into its safe place. Bit by bit, she withdrew, until she found herself deep in the Shadowlands, surrounded by darkness, thick fog, enormous trees and wild beasts. A Katarn approached and she reached out with her hand. Rather than bite her, the beast let the redhead pet it.

Slowly, calmness filled her being. The massive Wroshyr trees of the Shadowlands became her mind's shields, protecting her in the way a fortress of steel and stone, with crenellated walls would have. The firemane arose, wiping some blood from her nose. Her legs felt a bit shaky, but she continued on down the corridor, moving further into the bowels of the accursed tomb structure.

[SIZE=14.6667px]::LOCATION::[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]::Abregado-Rae System::[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]"Espada, we have been given the go..." Alferson began to speak over the squadron channel when the interceptors came out from behind cloaks and struck. Death fell upon Espada squadron, and it started with the Commander. One of the cultists ran their ship straight through his Knight, barely even dropping the cloak before it happened. The squadron was engrossed in bringing up weapons and defensive flying to notice at first. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Lexi dodged shots aimed for her, working her fighter around in an extended barrel roll, flying inverted, relative to the rest of the squadron, while she activated her weapons and returned fire. It took her a moment to realize that the squadron channel was nothing but confused babble. The squadrons that made up this patrol were green for the most part, fresh from the academy, just like her. Espada had several fatalities, including Alferson, the information showing up on a screen to the left of her control apparatus. Broadsword had fewer, the heavier defenses of the Guardians had done it's job, and they were maintaining formation beautifully and returning fire when they could. Rapier had the most casualties from the first pass. The light interceptors had been locked down to the acceleration the bombers could make, which cut down on their ability to maneuver. The fact that they were also the flanking forces, meant they received the brunt of the wild shots and flying of the cultists.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Lexi could feel, though she couldn't put her finger on what told her, that the commanders of the squadrons had all been incapacitated or killed. No one was reigning in on the chaos over the channel.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Everybody stow it!" She said over the line, using a voice that was eerily similar to her mothers voice. She didn't give anyone a chance to gainsay her, just began to give orders. "Rapier, go to max accel and engage the enemy bogey's. Two for one on them whenever you can. Broadsword, extend your formation into a shallower wedge, maintain course and speed, take what shots you can. Espada, break and pursue, try to push them into Broadswords arc." She switched off her mic for a moment as she pushed her accel to maximum and cut into a tight turn to engage one of the cultists fighters from their six. She lanced through the tiny interceptor with accurate fire, then cut to the outside of the swirl of death. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]She engaged a second fighter, firing on the far side of the interceptor to drive it into a tighter turn toward the bombers. She watched as several other Espada and Rapier pilots did similar, and the Broadswords cut swathes into them quickly. There were still far more of the tiny interceptors than the combined squadron, and as she saw new breakouts in the insane interceptors, she tried to adapt orders to contain them. The irregular flying, however, kept her talking more than flying.[/SIZE]

[member="HK-36"]

Keric Dynt said:
::LOCATION::
Epiphany Station​

[member="Asmus Janes"] [member="Choli Vyn"] [member="Kairon Rees"] [member="kingsley"] [member="Riimaurus"] [member="Aeshi Tillian"] [member="Logen Brunner"] [member="Alexandra Russo"] [member="B'enor (Ben) Benjeel"] [member="Rashae"] [member="Sareen Zar"]
Asmus and the Rogues were nursing drinks in a different galley. They were waiting for the call to arms. A few transports lingering outside the station did not attract a great deal of attention. On the other hand even a collection of random fighters would alert the imperials to what was going down.

His datapad bleeped. His expression became more stern as he read the message.

"It's go time. We need to move now, apparently there are complications."

In an orderly fashion they left the bar, trying not to appear too rushed. One flight of stairs and they were down on the main corridor that linked the hangar bays.

"Does that count as a complication?" One of the new Rogues asked.

Asmus came to a halt. Surrounding their bay was a squad of gleaming white stormtroopers.

"Yes, yes it does. Someone get a message to the merchants and let them know we're delayed. Kark it all, we need a plan."

Outside in space a white dagger appeared. An ancient symbol of oppression and fear. Venerated, she had been well maintained over the years. Her main generator still gave sixty percent output. An expensive asset and well worth selling when imperial purses were tight.

[member="HK-36"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Faith Organa"]

There was concern that went drifting across the old Corellian's visage at Faith's questions. Not for the content, but for the fact that Her Majesty appeared to still worn and weary. A thought crossed his mind that perhaps she should stop by at the Circle of Healers.

"There has been no word passed down as of yet." he told her, leading the group towards the conference chamber inside the building. Word had already been sent to the Baron and he would be arriving soon to greet them.

"However, I believe that perhaps the child has been taken into custody. Grand Marshal Omai Rhen would have more word on that and I shall contact him to find out. For the present time, we are currently sending aid to Atrisia. Triage groups on Inysh and from Dulvoyin have been on going." a pause and he gave a slight furrow of his brow. "However, as you are aware, it will be some time before Atrisia can fully recover." if at all in regards to the ongoing off and on storms that brewed there. Not to mention the dark cloud of energy that had lingered.

"Do you have any knowledge on who might be left to potentially start an interm government? Word has scattered and we have many refugees that we have no knowledge of who had previously overseen the government. All I recall is an Emperor of sorts."

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Jessica Med-Beq"],

Finally the automatic doors to the docking bay where they kept Jessica would open as the tall, slender, armored and cloaked figure of Abregado's droid Baron appeared in the doorway, an entourage of droids following behind him, armored and cloaked as well, they were his Greycloak honor guards, older models which shared his mind, clad in heavy Protectorate armor and armed with lightsabers as well as magnetic revolvers. [member="HK-42"] was welcomed to tag along with them if he wished.

"So you come here as a world lays torn by the Sith and its citizens flock here for refuge to try and make a deal with me among the pain and suffering just so your franchise could establish a foothold on my planet and bring more profits to you?"

The droid asked in harsh yet monotone voice as he stepped over the threshold, prodding his own chest with his thumb as he said "my planet" before gesturing out with his hand towards the void of space that surrounded them,

"Tell me- why should I not send you back towards whatever planet you came from right away?"

Jessica would be able to quickly catch on that the machine was either tense that particular day or his opinion of corporate representatives who tried to make deals with him concerning his homeworld was rather low. In reality both of those things were true.

[member="Alexandra Morrow"],

"Sir, reports are coming in, the patrol has been caught in an ambush, there are heavy losses among hostile squadrons."

"Good."

"The Bando Gora are suffering heavy losses as well."

"They were going to die anyway in the end, at least their lives served the Greater Purpose."

"Yessir."

The Black HK looked over the holo-projection of system's map, watching little blue representations of Espada, Broadsword, and all that battle the Bando Gora needlenose interceptors,

"Keep us on the current angled course towards the planet."

"Aye-aye."

"And have one of the Cartel's corvettes pull away, set it between us and the patrol, should they survive their encounter with interceptors and decide to try and follow us-"

The machine looked to his ensign, if he could narrow his photoreceptors he would,

"-I want a little surprise to be waiting for them."

"Yessir."

One of the cloaked anti-fighter corvettes pulled away from the small formation creeping towards Abregado as it carried out the order to be placed in another ambush location and protect their rear against any small-craft that could follow them.

Meanwhile,

Although Alexandra's squadron companions were inexperienced, just as she was, they could very much be classified as better pilots than the Bando Gora. On more than one occasion she would be able to see the enemy interceptors just collide with each other straight on while trying to chase or outmaneuver one of the patrol's craft. It it would not be for their greater numbers and the sheer zeal and frenzy they fought with, this fight would be already won by Morrow and her team. As the element of surprise worn off and she begun to establish proper communication with other craft in her squadron, pulling them together into some cohesive tactics, they would begun to grudgingly take field advantage over the Cultist Pilots.

But they were not out of the woods just yet.

Alexandra would be able to spot one of the enemy interceptors get hit by a glancing stream of starfighter blaster, its hull would spark up and ignite, but the pilot would not surrender to the fate just yet. With his last efforts she would be able to see the craft jerk and head towards the middle of Espada Squadron fighters. Just as his core begun to go critical, Alex would be able to quickly put together,

The cultist was trying to use his last moments to self-destruct himself among her team-mates in order to inflict heavy casualties on them with his suicide run.

Objective: BYOO
People of interest: [member="HK-36"]

Jessica knew that HK-36 had more important business to attend to. Nevertheless, she was a little uncomfortable when HK-36 insinuated that she was mostly there for her own benefit. She feels a little insulted but she had to think long and hard before she could answer the droid's query, which was legitimate. There had to be a good reason why I had to get involved in the relief efforts of Atrisia: that world was torn down by the Sith, the refugees fled the planet in droves, to the point where Inysh and Dahrtag were unable to handle all of it, food is one of the concerns in anything that contains mass movement of refugees or devastation on that scale. Perhaps, once the crisis has subsided can I actually think of opening a franchise on Abregado-Rae, Atrisia, Inysh or Dahrtag, she thought. Oh the pictures of destroyed Jar'kai, the Force-storm and other things Lotek'k did in orbit were made clear in her mind by now...

"No reconstruction attempt on a Sith-torn world would be complete without food, nor would refugee relief: we can provide shipments of food to the refugees, at a pretty heavy bulk discount, or even for free if necessary. The opening of the actual franchises have to wait until the crisis has subsided"

HK-36

[member="Elpsis Elaris"],

The room with the spirit trying to tempt her was no other than the spirit of one Pimp Lord Salacious D, the Master of Velour, scourge of Coruscant underworld HK helped to deal with back in his time and kept his remains and last personal effects within the Hall of the Crime Lords. Should she have stepped inside, there would have been many attempts to make deals, offers of untold riches, all lies of course, and more focused attacks on her. The other door would lead her to the Hall of the Je'daii, and the hum came from an ancient Light-sided spirit of a long forgotten master whose preserved robes were moved by the droid, most likely illegally, from Tython. The spirit would have probably given Elpy directions and warning about this place, or perhaps even boosted her defenses and resolve against the darkness that still awaited her.

Too late for that, this place was a deathtrap!

Suddenly the corridor she was in begun to shake, Elpy's precognition would give her a snap-warning, between each section of the corridor she was in there were duranium blastdoors and they were all about to collapse and seal each portion off. She was just couple meters before another cross-section leading towards more halls, she could try to make a dash towards it before she would be sealed off, or try to quickly go back, or perhaps even go forward past the fork in the way. Of course she could always just stay where she was and not risk having one or more limbs crushed by the blast doors.

The original message to HK from Jessica was,

Jessica Med-Beq said:
Your Lordship the Iron Lord HK-36, Despite some recent incidents, would you be interested in perhaps expanding business opportunities between us? I operate a food business called Pizza Hutt and I was wondering whether you would like to have an establishment on Abregado-Rae. Please let me know of what works for you in terms of whether you would like us to meet in person or over teleconference. Jessica Med-Beq Owner, Pizza Hutt

"Do not try to deceive me, miss Med-Beq,"

The droid pointed to her dramatically and accusingly, he could be such a drama-queen sometimes,

"In your initial message you made it quite clear you were coming here to talk about commerce and industry despite what happened- and what is still taking place."

With a flourish he hid his arm back underneath his black cloak,

"Besides, Abregado-Rae has its own trans-planetary culinary and agricultural branch, we were the ones producing and supplying the Protectorate with massive amounts of MRE's to help struggling and war-torn worlds support their populations throughout the Core and the Outer Rim. We have never had an issue with the demand or the supply and we are well established in this sector."

The droid glanced towards Abregado, a blue and green planet looming over them just past the docking bay's force field,

"Why should I make a deal with you to bring this 'Huttese Pizza' to people who have suffered enough already when your motivations are still currently dubious?"

Objective: BYOO
People of interest: [member="HK-36"]

"Unfortunately I think it may be best to... postpone any proposal I might have initially had. Supplying food to refugees on Atrisia, Inysh and Dahrtag have priority over Abregado-Rae, in that order"

A lack of information can make a business opportunity become unworkable. Also she knew that giving a bad impression early on was difficult to recover from, perhaps impossible even in some cases. Sometimes it might be best not to press a case too quickly and wait until later, while at others cutting one's losses may be better than to press on. But one knew that one couldn't appease everybody. Of course, she envied those who could know exactly what makes a good business opportunity and when to pursue them, but there are those people who don't take failure kindly. Failure could be catastrophic but she knew that the best businessmen were those who knew when to take risks - there were the reckless, and there were smart risk-takers. She might have made those hypervelocity cannons work, and be able to sell these HVCs, but selling HVCs isn't the same as selling pizzas.

"I apologize for being poorly informed, it appears that the lack of reliability of the information I got was a major reason"

[SIZE=14.6667px]::LOCATION::[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]::Abregado-Rae System::[/SIZE]
Rapier squadron, break off to the edges and come back in pairs, try to squeeze them from the top and bottom. Espada, break into singles and push them from the flanks. Broadsword, go to full accel and break them up the middle.” Lexi ordered, her thoughts and motions smooth and calm, despite the frenetic atmosphere of the sudden dogfight.

[SIZE=14.6667px]Once they had gotten organized, their superior skills and technology allowed them to deal quite well with the overwhelming number of enemy fighters. Everyone had coalesced under her authority as she had been the first with a plan, and despite all of her misgivings, she felt naturally predisposed to it. The commands came out naturally as she took in the data from her systems. After a moment, she realized that she should call in the action to the [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Queen[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]. She took herself out of the fight for a moment, angling her fighter out and around as she got a good view of the battle.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Espada Three to [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Dancing Queen[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px], we have enemy contact. Cloaked interceptors with crazy…” Her words trailed off as she saw the enemy craft get struck a glancing blow, then drive for one of the junctions where Broadsword, Espada, and Rapier met in their ring. Instinctively, she knew what was going to happen, and she was too far out to help. She opened up her full squadron channel without closing her channel to the [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Queen[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]. “Watchout for that interceptor she’s going to...DELKA!!!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]As she watched, Delka deployed his landing gear, and did a high speed catch of the interceptor’s fuselage with the fairly delicate system. He then kicked in his engines to full power and angled them through a hole and into open space beyond the dogfight.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Keep them in line, Morrow…” Was the final message from Delka on the squadron channel as he extended his shields around both fighters, and the enemy interceptor exploded. An incandescent globe of light existed for the fraction of a second the shield maintained integrity. Then it failed, and the super heated gases and shrapnel exploded into space, cooling almost instantly. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Time seemed to have stopped for a moment as Lexi only heard her heartbeat in her ears. Delka had been an ass, she’d never miss that, but there was a strange sort of support in the constancy of his being an ass. Now he was gone, and he had saved a large portion of Broadsword in the process.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Dancing Queen[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]. We have cloaked hostiles in system, number and disposition unknown. We are engaged with a screening element.” She finished, then muted herself on that channel before turning over and re-entering the fight. There was no banter for the rest of the firefight, the interceptors proved to be even less of a match for her command.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px][member="hk-36"][/SIZE]

Epiphany Station​

[member="Asmus Janes"] Choli Vyn [member="Kairon Rees"] [member="Kingsley"] Riimaurus [member="Aeshi Tillian"] [member="Logen Brunner"] [member="Alexandra Russo"] @B'enor Benjeel [member="Rashae"] [member="Sareen Zar"]

Nothing but a line of bucketheads. Choli didn't need to feel that tingling sensation through the Force in order to figure out just how bad this was.

"Oh hell." she cursed, immediately bringing up her blaster from her hip. Still was the QQ stunner Chloe had given her a while back. She dialed it up to humanoid for maximum K.O. action.

"What's the plan?" she asked Asmus, moving to bring herself into a small nook to hide against. There were a few things she could do with the Force. Maybe provide a distraction?

"I could... toss a few things...." maybe.

GIJU
Contract for Aurum Saacs Bank post 1

Giju was the Herglic homeworld. Located in the Colonies, it was on the Rimma Trade Route and was one endpoint of the Giju Run. Giju was an aquatic-type world with large bodies of water and associated terrain including: expansive oceans, islands, marshes, and glaciers. Giju had many spaceports and manufacturing centers.

The Herglic Trade Empire did much of the Trade in this Sector, and Aurum Saacs Bank was hoping to perhaps deal business with them. With Arceneau Trade Company's connections to Darkwater and @Hion the Herglic 's references, Saffron was hoping to establish a mutual contract and perhaps sponsorship of the Herglic Trade Empire through the larger conglomerate for increasing Trade.

Objective: Buy an island

"The proposal is rather simple," Jaxson stated, setting his briefcase on the small table provided for him. With a click, he opened the case and pulled out a single piece of filmsi. "Aurora Industries is prepared to spend 300 million credits to purchase an island at these designated coordinates."

There was a small chittering among the nobles, which quieted down as Lord Melantha raised a hand.

"What would the purpose of this purchase be?" he asked. "I am well aware that Aurora Industries develops a rather significant amount of war material, and we certainly do not want any of that on Procopia."

"I can assure you, Lord Melantha, that developing this island into a weapon or droid foundry is not what we intend," Jaxson answered. "We wish to purchase the island to develop another facility to expand our bioengineering division. This division also handles the research and development of medicines and other treatments that might be useful for the betterment of the galaxy. In no way would this affect the planet's ecosystem, and we would even desire to have a partnership with the Shey Tapani University for the students to possibly intern and work for us."

More chittering and chattering among the nobles, Melantha looking thoughtful as he considered the idea. 300 million credits was not an insignificant sum, and the island itself that Aurora was proposing to buy had an older research facility on it that had been shutdown some years ago. Still, he knew there would be opponents to the idea of a foreign company owning even one of their islands, given the current climate in the Tapani Sector. Jaxson would have no way to know it, but an influential noble had been assassinated some days ago and he feared that meant a return of the Mecrosa Order.

Choli Vyn said:
Epiphany Station​

[member="Asmus Janes"] Choli Vyn [member="Kairon Rees"] [member="Kingsley"] Riimaurus [member="Aeshi Tillian"] [member="Logen Brunner"] [member="Alexandra Russo"] @B'enor Benjeel [member="Rashae"] [member="Sareen Zar"]
Asmus bit his tongue. This was not the time for crude jokes that could make the Rogue's youngest member blush. Planning ground operations was well outside his experience. Fighting stormtroopers was even less desirable. Bucket heads had very nearly caught him on Coruscant.

He turned away from the troopers to try and avoid drawing any more attention. He thumbed the clip on his holster to leave his blaster free. They needed to get out or all the merchants already out there would be doomed.

"One of them has a grenade. Have you got the control to activate it?" He asked her.

HK-36

Jessica went into very dangerous waters at a very dangerous times, the droid was never too keen on making deals with new outside corporations when his homeworld came into play, as such he was less forgiving when it came to the whole situation,

His answer to her words, and the dismissal, was merely a silent nod. However, before she got aboard her ship he called out,

"Miss Med-Beq!"

Hopefully she would have stopped so she would hear him say,

"I will mention your company in the following GA staff meeting regarding the humanitarian efforts on Atrisia, should the need arise for additional foodstuff you will be contacted for further negotiations, this time with GA representatives."

He wasn't an honorless droid after all, or at least what an organic would perceive as honor, and her effort to go out all this way to entertain his request of speaking with him in person, although in reality that was meant as a way of pushing the meeting to some other time, was met with a bit of leniency and some kind of reward.

"Thank you for your time to see me and may the Force be with you."

The droid representatives gave her a curt bow, as it was proper, before turning around to disappear within the station and deal with other matters.

[member="HK-42"],

If the other droid wanted to quickly thank the HK, this was the time to intercept him, as he was finally on his way to his personal shuttle and down onto the surface of the planet.

[member="Rhen Qel-Droma"],

Young Old Rhen would receive a message from the droid, which [member="Faith Organa"] and [member="Draco Vereen"] would be able to hear as a little blue holographic image of the machine would emanate from his commlink,

"I finally got out of the last meeting, I am on my way to the planet-side to meet with you in person, are you guys still at the same location?"

He asked, just so he would not have to go through the effort of tracking them down among the festivities.

[member="Alexandra Morrow"],

Aboard the enemy flagship,

"The Bando Gora element is reporting high casualties,"

"Of course they are."

"Should I give orders for them to fight to the last man?"

The Black HK was about to confirm but something made him pause as he looked to the map,

"No."

He pushed himself off of he metal throne that was his captain chair before going over to the holo-projector,

"They can serve our cause still."

Anti-HK fingered a trajectory along the map towards the corvette that was still slowly getting into its position,

"Have them retreat, evasive maneuvers, on the course for our Huttese Corvette. And have the Corvette move in on their patrol to clean up this mass."

The machine looked to his ensign,

"We will use these bloody cultists as bait, and the organic's mongering for violence will be their undoing, leading them right into our trap. Once they will think there are bigger ships in the immediate area, they will be too distracted to intercept our fleet ahead of the estimated time."

"Very good, my Lord."

The Espada and other squadrons were cutting through the remaining cultists like knives, it would not be long before the remaining interceptors within the squadron jerked away, spinning in a loose rendition of a formation out towards the void from whence they came one more. Space around them would flicker and spark as they tried to re-activate their stealth fields, few of them succeeded, others were too damaged after their ordeal, still spinning and twirling in evasive maneuvers.

Would Alex let the wounded leave in peace to lick their wounds? Or would she order her squadron to tail the interceptors in order to find out more about their origins? Or perhaps the thirst for vengeance was too great and she would rather see none of them survive the day?

Either way, she received a transmission from the Dancing Queen,

"Roger that, sending out reinforcements."

Off in the distance around the planet's orbit she could see one of the cruisers power its engines up and begin to slowly rotate its hull in order to angle it towards them, there were flickers around it as if speckles of some golden dust, sign that it was scrambling its fighter and interceptor escort.

[member="HK-36"] [member="Rhen Qel-Droma"] [member="Draco Vereen"]​

"In custody you say." that might be the best place for him right now there were some that wanted his head on a pike outside the gates of any remaining city. There were storms still, and an energy cloud, "Guardian Qel-Droma atmospheric conditions will take time to overcome, and much of the damage is at Jar'kai."

What was she thinking she "There was a Regent in place what I understand, and at one time there had been a contest to take the throne, but no one had truly ruled Atrisia since, well its' been a while."

An interim government, she already had responsibility for two planets, was she seriously considering taking on a third? It would be temporary, it would help the people, it would save her father's homeworld. From under dark lashes she looked at Draco how would he handle that. "Draco and I do not mind helping I am familiar with the culture, and my father is of Atrisia." Fortunately she didn't have to sit in a cell to do that. "Draco what do you think of that?"

A new Tenno would have to be put in place for certain, it was the one place that many of the Atrisian looked to for guidance and comfort that all was as it should be. Feth.

GIJU
Contract for Aurum Saacs Bank post 2

"Mistress, we will be arriving at Giju within the next fifteen minutes." CE-T0, Saffron's protocol droid would inform the young blonde as he waddled his way over to her. His chassis would glint under the light, reflecting off the bright gold metal polished into a high sheen.

Lifting her head from her datacron studies on the Force and how to strengthen the mind. The woman had been given a few notes and prompts by Lord Ovmar to focus on her mental resistance and to fine tune the empathetic abilities she had. It was a slow process, but Saffron was happy with this. She would never be at the level as Lord Ovmar, but she could at the very least ensure that she did her best with what she had. If it could help her with her daily activities and in her interactions, all the better.

"Thank you Cee-Eee-Tee-Oh." Saffron replied.

Epiphany Station​

Do I have the control to activate it?

Choli's eyes went a little wide only to narrow down in determination. Peeking over the crate, the olive skinned woman let her hazel eyes drift over the bucketheads in question. Ah hah! There was that grenade.

"I can't tell very well from this distance..." she began, licking her lower lip. It was a tick for her being in deep concentration. "But appears to be a concussion grenade of sorts."

The brunette gave a slight side to side motion as of weighing the odds.

"I can try." she been practicing on her telekinesis, and that had been one of the first few basic items Jannik and Chloe had taught her. Glancing over at Asmus, she flashed him a half grin.

"Keep an eye out!" she told him, just before she went scrambling towards the next crate to get just a bit closer. Once she slid into place, the girl gave an other peep.

Alright, she told herself. Just the same thing as back during practice. Extending her hand just enough to provide the motion, the brunette sank herself into the Force. All about mental will and extending it out. She focused on the grenade. A pin. There would have to be a pin. Picturing it in her mind and focusing it with her eyes, her pointer and middle finger gave a small, tiny, wave. The pin gave a slight wiggle, only to slip free with a ping onto the ground.

Immediately Choli ducked back under the crate for cover.

Three.

Two.

One.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

[member="HK-36"]

Geez, Elps, next time, don't go into the creepy tomb, Elpsis thought to herself when chit seemed to hit the fan. The entire corridor began to shake, duranium blast doors began to collapse and seal portions of the area off. It was all very Tomb Raider. The place must have been designed by a very sadistic architect.

A flare of precognition gave Elpsis a quick headsup. Her first instinct was to turn tail and head back, but then she stumbled and the path was sealed. Pulling the Force into her legs to strengthen her muscles and drawing upon its energies to mitigate the pain she still felt in her right foot due to her injury from Atrisia, she ran.

The redhead made a dash forward, towards the cross-section that would lead to more halls, hopefully without being crushed. As a blast door fell, she leapt, landing on the other side with a loud thud just before the door sealed the area off. Pulling herself up, she bolted.

HK-42 finally found [member="HK-36"], after running around the ship for several minutes. He ran up to him and shook his hand in excitement and happiness.

"Thank you! Thank you so much! I now have a sense of freedom like I've never had."

He'd keep thanking him for a good minute before he ran off to the hangar bay to take off in his ship, and leave them be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom