Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've Gotta Feeling That Tonight Is Going To Be A Droid Night (GA Dominion of Abregado-Rae)

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Faith Organa"] [member="HK-36"]

For now, Rhen merely listened in to the conversation. If prompted he would provide his opinion, but he was here mainly to assist. He was sure that the trio would be able to discuss a plan that they could bring to Atrisia and to the Galactic Alliance. For now, his place was to provide as much aide and help as he could.

Thinking back to the world, he couldn't help but align it to the tragedy that had befallen Corellia. While certainly not to the extreme of the latter, Atrisa still had a taint lingering in it. It would take many Jedi to perhaps quell that and some how coral it.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Rhen Qel-Droma"], [member="Draco Vereen"], [member="Faith Organa"],

"We also do not know how much of the previous government remains, the Child Prince is unaccounted for, so is that bind Sith that tried to salvage the situation, the Queen Mother, any other officials that could have been working under Mythos, we do not know whether they survived or not."

HK talked ignoring how the lights in the room were fleshing and changing colors, doors slamming, etc, as one of their kids begun to slap the key panel,

"Even I have advisers and magistrates I delegate some duties to, even though as you all know,"

HK touched his armored chest,

"I am the perfect planetary administrator."

Sure, HK, sure,

"They will probably make a grab at power now that his rule has collapsed, I have seen a similar situation with Imperial Warlords when the Empire collapsed. That is how the Emperor Dynasty on Atrisia started, actually. Speaking of which, now that Mythos' foreign regime is gone and the spell is broken, the Kahoshis may try to seize the planet again, I would not be surprised if Akio himself, or one of his heirs, turned out to be alive this whole time and came back to claim the throne. I strongly believed that we cannot let his regime, or those who followed his commands, let have control of the planet. You see, I uncovered a plot in which Akio conducted experiments on the planet, and I have reasons to believe on the population to some extend, with a group called the Archangel. These experiments extended towards cloning, slavery, and genetic manipulation. Really twisted and illegal stuff according to the Convention on Basic Sentient Rights."

The droid explained,

"Either way, according to the Atrisian culture a ruler's mandate to power comes from their bloodline, the more direct to the original Warlord's family it is the easier people will follow their regime. Of course claims of such can always be falsified and there is hardly a decent way to prove them unless we would dig up remains of the said Warlord. They also have a penchant towards disliking Force-users and prefer those who follow Atrisian culture, which makes even more baffling how Mythos maintained his rule. But now that his rule is over I calculate there will be a strong patriotic movement to have the next ruler be chosen according to these standards, as Mythos was pretty much the opposite of them and it ended with the whole planet becoming a ruin."

HK leaned back on his chair,

"We must also remember that we will not be seen as good guys after this incident by majority of the Atrisians. The Sith were the ones to do majority of the damage, sure, but it was done because of our naval intervention, somewhat disproportionate because of our conflicting reports of Sith's navy, if I may add. They will probably see us as instigators and remember that we brought our armies and allies onto their soil. I even received reports that some of our divisions somehow used the corpses of our fallen enemies for warfare. This pretty much cuts off our only way for intervention to sway the new government in any way, GA does not have an over-ruling government, it only has the army, navy, and special divisions. But if we will show up there with one of those to either help or undermine their new ruler and try to sway them, and the public finds out, that will probably end up in a huge rebellion and Atrisia leaving the Alliance."

He continued,

"So our best hope, I calculate, is to find a good candidate for the head of the next government, one the people will support and one that will act in the Alliance's benefit, cultivate them, and then help seize the position. However, in the end it will be the people of Atrisia who will make the choice as to who will rule, there is little else we could do about it. Fortunately, we do know someone who still has an aristocratic title on Atrisia,"

The droid leaned in closer to them as if whispering a secret,

"[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] was made a Baroness by Akio for her fight against the Sith, I have worked with her numerous times and I know she would align with us, she is also currently on Atrisia helping the survivors in person. Problem is, she is a potent Force users which the Atrisians may dislike after Akio's long regime. At the very least, she could give better insight into Atrisia's past government and be our contact as to how their aristocracy responds to the new government forming. I calculate we should contact her."

"My father is Togashi Yokuni, he has maintained a home on Atrisia for over 200 years, and he himself is just a bit under 900 years old." She should have said was but she didn't know if it was a was. She knew he held titles and land, but she did not know how he fit into the hierarchy of Atrisia, Bella might know. She'd have to ask her.

Faith thought of the City of Shiso and how it looked when she left them, it was terrible.

"I am already planning on returning to Atrisia to assist the people, some are even counting on my coming back with the aide I promised. And I don't go back on my promises." She understood that [member="HK-36"] was trying to find the best solution for Atrisia, as were they all. She had no doubt that anyone with any ties to Atrisia in any way would be there. Yes this was the opportune time for squabbles to begin over who would be the next Emperor of Atrisia.

If anything Faith would keep her promise to the city of Shiso.

"if your friend [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] can give us insight that would always be helpful and if she is there already even better for the people of Atrisia." Faith couldn't understand the feeling she was having, HK seemed to be campaigning for his friend. Faith smiled, she looked at Draco who was covered up in Dad duties, "What do you think [member="Draco Vereen"]?"

[member="Rhen Qel-Droma"]

"I think that about sums it up for me." Draco didn't want her to be to distracted from him or the children, and to a lesser extent Alderaan and so he welcomed whatever assistance [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] could provide. "Faith hits enough of those bullet points. She's from the aristocracy, not a member of the Alliance, didn't participate in the battle, and has already helped with the refugees and medical aid being delivered there."

Draco snatched up Laira holding her up, moving back the the key panel Theo was messing with, tapping it and making the lights in the room change brightness and color as he played with it. "Get away from that you rapscallion." With his broken arm he made a shooing motion, ushering the infant away from the panel, Laira reaching out for it from her perch in her father's arms.

If he wasn't down an arm he would have been able to corral the twins a little better, but without his left arm he was really just chasing one of them around at all times, unable to get a hold of them both.

[member="Faith Organa"] @HK-36 @Rhen Qel-Droma

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Elpsis Elaris"],

Well Elpsis pretty much had the choice of going deeper into the tunnels, back where she came from, or visit the other room on opposite side of the Hall of Healers. It would have probably helped her greatly in the end if she could receive guidance from her mother's spirit or some other benevolent entity, [member="Coryth Elaris"], [member="Delila Castillon"], because at the end of the first floor there is a puzzle connected to a trap, a puzzle that requires one to see patterns on the floor, and since Elpsis is blind, she would probably be screwed by it.

Either way, whichever way she would choose, the choice would have to be made rather quickly, for in the distance she would be able to hear the whirring of gears and machines as well as blast doors closing down. The noise begun to grow closer and closer, coming towards her.

She would know what was going to come soon, another re-configuration process for the maze's floor, another ride on that dreaded rollercoaster.

Thankfully this time she would have enough time to either prepare and steady herself or find a somewhat safer place to be in rather than just a metal box. Hopefully the catacombs did not have a Hall of Swords or Hall of Constantly Activated Floating Lightsabers, because those places would be the worst to find yourself in when the whole room begun to zip around, rotating and tumbling.

GIJU
Contract for Aurum Saacs Bank post 5
Herglic Trade Empire
Mobius

The meeting with the council would go as planned, however, the White Whale had been too busy to make an appearance. A discussion of appraising the Herglic Trade Empire's assets and giving them monetary worth would allow Aurum Saacs to create an adequate account. Review of the Herglic Trade Empire saw them to be a very profitable venture, allowing them one of the highest dividends and credit line loans.

Working with the Herglic Empire also allowed them greater access to funds throughout the 'verse across several electronic access points. This included all Trade, Fuel, and shipyards under the Arceneau Trade Umbrella and her sister partners. It would be a profitable new business relationship for them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom