Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Official, Ven's Dead

Ven'Rain Sekairo is dead. Gone. Killed by one Ashin Varanin, former Empress of the Sith Empire.
This isn't how I wanted things to play out, at least originally. But with recent happenings, I knew it was time for the merc to be put down.

I'm not sure whether or not I'll even be continuing my time on this site. I love you all (as I've tried to make clear on several occasions), but my muse is shot (again), my health is once again deteriorating, and perhaps I am still to mad with a few of you to be here. And even though I'm mad, I can't help but love all of you. Seriously. It's like I want to punch you, but hug you at the same time.
You probably know the feeling.

Oh, and another semi-related note: While the other stuff is still going on, my abnormally high resting heart rate has calmed down. So instead of sitting around 120 BPM, it usually hits around 105 BPM. Worst it's been lately is 140, compared to 155 (still resting) before.

Love you all,
Rise Above Normality

Originally I was going to crash Ven's ship (with her in it) into some big Republic building.
Of course, that plan was hatched when I was still pissed as hell at a few people.
Getting killed by Ashin isn't as epic, but hey, if anyone had to kill the merc, at least it was someone who's badass (and a good writer).

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] - I'm sorry to see you go. Even though we've never RP'd together, I know from having read your posts that you have always been a good person and well-meaning to all. I hope things turn out for the better, so that you may in the future return to our broken family of degenerates. :3

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] - Has her soul bound, so its around if she ever wishes to come back to life :p Force knows we all love to do it! Its been good Ven, you know where you're loved so hurry back!!!

Fan-of-Poland-dressed-as--004.jpg

Rebellious Vanguard
Part of me wants to kick you for this. But, instead..
**Hugs you tightly*
You know I still love you, sweetie. If you ever need something, I'm always here.
@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom