Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Iron Rain | EE Invasion of TSE-held PL-40112-CE-021105

IB83Y1S.png

Objective: II – Escape the Warzone
Fashion: Suit and Scarf - Krongbing Interstellar Fashions
Allies: Karisa EE and TSE Allies - sorta...
Enemies: TSE, Eclipse Rebels, and EE - kinda...
cxXK1ft.png
Fortunately for the two Chiss, the Shadow Hammer’s shields were holding to the space around them that was lit up with laser cannon fire, along with a plethora of other dangerous weaponry fire. The interdiction field that the Sith Empire had set up was massive. He was about to ask where the interdictors were, so they could go the opposite direction, but Karisa was way ahead of him and had already sent over the coordinates they wanted to get to—all the way across the space battle. Fortunately, they were already well on their way. Another slip away from a pair of fighters, a barrel roll away from a ball of fiery, flaming wreckage. Malicar silently chastised himself for concentrating more on his firepower than the Shadow Hammer’s speed and deftness. But there was no time to dwell on such things.

The Shadow Hammer, rolled alongside another star destroyer, using the underhang and overhang as makeshift cover. The ventral, port and starboard were protected as he ran the ship along the side. Malicar was about to ask for another shield adjustment, but Karisa was already on it, shifting 55% to the dorsal section of the vessel. A TIE Interceptor fell into a pursuit position and was trying to target the Shadow Hammer. With a flick of a pair of switches, both the dorsal and ventral turrets spun around and shifted into a rear firing position. The targeting computer for the rear-firing concussion missiles began tracking the target behind them. Seeing that the Shadow Hammer was not going to be easy pickings, the TIE Interceptor then thought better of that pursuit, veered off and begin lighting into a TIE fighter that did not see its opposition.

eCv9wd5.png

Ok, nevermind. Maybe firepower was the right choice…

Although very little time passed as the Shadow Hammers sublight engines were roaring through the “grand melee”, pushing the light freighter quickly through the space the space battle, it seemed like an eternity. They were near the edge, streaking along the side of another star destroyer, when suddenly he could feel Karisa's eyes on him as she spoke up…

"I know this isn't the time nor the place... but Malicar, I want to have a child…to carry on the Sabosen line of my late father that is. I thought you should be aware of this future desire of mine."

What! Reveal this here? Now? I mean, right now?!

The shipping mogul looked over at her. While the Chiss was a master at masking his feelings and putting on false pretenses when he felt the complete opposite, he had absolutely no power to mask the shock on his handsome face. For a moment, Malicar thought she was joking, but the tone in her voice was quite clear, with no underlying connotations.
He stared at her for many moments, trying to read any sort of meaning other than the literal. There was none. It was out of character for her to be so blunt and direct…which meant this had been weighing on her and on her mind for some time. She was right, the Ruling House of Sabosen had undergone tremendous upheaval and treachery. Almost her entire family had been quietly eliminated by political opposition…she was one of the last to carry on her line.

Me? A father? Would this mean marriage? Would the child be an illegitimate heir? Although I am of House Vesnam, it is a minor noble house...does that mean there could be a legitimate marriage with me as the legitimate father? The child would indeed take on the Sabosen name because they are the greater house. Is there love involved here--with me loving her and her loving me? Perhaps. Regardless, I do care about her…

The look of shock slowly changed to his usual charming smile. He reached out and put a hand on her cheek, replying softly, “Then we shall see to this desire of yours…although Sabosen does not sound as sexy as Vesnam—OH KARK!

Out of the corner of his eye, the Shadow Hammer was barreling down toward the broadside of another star destroyer at maximum sublight speed. Taking both hands and yanking on the stick, the light freighter roared in protest as the G-force of the sudden maneuver. The Shadow Hammer went vertical as two of the main sublight drives rotated and all the maneuvering jets fought to change the ship’s direction. While it did not hit the star destroyer head on, it tore across the front of the star destroyer's bridge, causing ragged streak marks across the durasteel viewport.

Someone is going to pissed at us…

Finally, the Shadow Hammer was able to break out of the space battle proper. The shipping mogul looked down and saw that they were finally out of range of the interdictor field.

"Goodbye, PL-40112-CE-021105…”

Pushing down the switch for the hyperdrive, streaks of light began passing by as the Shadow Hammer went into hyperspace. Turning fully to Karisa, he quipped, “Now, let’s address those words you shared that about turned us into fiery twisted metal…”

2W77ch1.png

cxXK1ft.png

Last edited:
Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month

Death.

Underneath the silhouette of the great observation post was a contest on the edge of oblivion itself. A great conflict between the Death Lord and the Arch Necromancer over the dominion of death itself. Death was all around them in the Wolfguard and the Crownguard who collided in glorious battle, in the frenzied mauling of two bloodthirsty creatures as the Voxyn fought the Dimensional Shamblers, force killers facing horrors from beyond the veil. It was a contest of barbs between two silver tongued sovereigns, experienced demagogues whose speeches determine the fates of entire nations and whose actions were literal forces of change. There was no animalistic acts of posturing or vain displays of power and authority to show ones dominance over another. The Eternal Emperor was rooted in a glacial calm, devoid of emotion and rooted in malevolence.
The Shadow Hand of the Sith Emperor and Supreme Commander of the Sith-Imperial Armed Forces burned with boundless hatred and fathomless cruelty, malice and a will to dominate all life that choked out liberty and darkened the world in his presence. But beware for looks could be deceiving this was no normal Sith that stood before the Emperor.
The Lord of Lies.
A master of deception, a machiavellian mind who twisted and manipulated like the spider in the middle of a grand web of lies, a labyrinth of nethermost confusion infecting those who entered his orbit with corrupting presence that seeped into the deepest recesses of ones mind. The Mountain stopped on his approach turning from the engine of destruction to the living statue as the dead began to rise around him there was no panic, no frantic moves to counter the rising dead as the rats entered the hundreds and then the thousands, the stink of withering rot carried on the hot gusts of winds. The giant exuded power and a swirling maelstrom of madness yet these were the mindless dead, enslaved to the consciousness of the necromancer who held their fate in his hands. The giant merely raised a closed fist in the air as he drew on his vast reservoirs of energy, before he thrust his hands forward.
"Burn."
What followed could only be described as destruction incarnate. A massive explosion of cerulean hellfire, raw dark side energy manifested in cackling flame so hot it heated metal to its melting point and turned the very ground beneath their feet into glass. The flames rolled in every direction consuming and burning what it touched as the monsters closed in. The Sith Lord shaped the fire and pulled, contorting the flames he drew them away from the crownguard forward and thrust them full bore towards the Arch Necromancer.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

jwhHMGI.png
Allies: TSE and allies
Enemies: EE and Allies
Main tag: Darth Xanesh
Equipment:
As she watched the small fighter shuttle come down landing close by Teresa forced herself to her feet. Both wings tucked close to her back a the dizziness had yet to subside. "Had I known to bring victims I would have." Teresa said in reply as she stumbled her way to the ramp. For a moment she was confused as to why the Sith was ordering an empty craft. The only thing that bought the ship to her was complex software to home into the bracelet. "I have a ship, the shuttle will take us to it." The woman pressed the blue button as she slumped into the pilots chair, first the ramp would close and the engines powered up. In a matter of moments the shuttle lifted off.

Her eyes never left the radar's as the two ascended into the skies and braking past into the void of space. Off in the distance battle raged but the two was far enough away to be bothered. The sound of the engines hummed less as it spun around to view the battle far off. sounds of metal bashing metal ran down the sides of the ship as it docked into the shadow. "Feel free to make yourself comfortable, not much in the way of beds except my own and the med bay. Have not had anyone else on here for some time. I'll make sure to renovate for the future I suppose."

ooc: Last post
bvU6aHX.png

urAKdZS.png
Location: Observation Post, Floral Research Hub Aurek, integrated into exterior walls.
Objective: Stay out of danger as the goons repel the "cultist" rebel Eternal Imperial incursion.
Equipment: Tactical Turtleneck & G1 OmniLink | Shield Talisman & Shadow's Folly | SIB-14 | Stealth Field Generator
Appearance: Wearing a white lab coat over a black turtleneck and trousers; rancor-leather boots.
Ground Forces: 47/47 Karza'Arana Warriors (Reserve) | 4/4 Karza'Arana Darksworn (Honour Guard)
Detached Complement: 0/3 Karza'Arana Warriors engaging Vidalu Na'an & nearby rebels; 150/150 Warriors repositioning to outer walls.
Writing With: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an
---

Still feeling great about having successfully snuck around a courtyard some distance from otherwise occupied enemies while wearing stealth equipment and guided by an experienced operative - OK, so maybe it sounded less impressive when said that way - Adrian smiled at the shuttle then at Ingrid, though given that he hadn't disabled the belt she was unlikely to see more than a flicker of movement.

"That's hardly my choice to make, Ingrid... but I would much rather have you in my ship than in this clusterfeth."

Should she answer in the positive while remaining oddly obstinant about her sudden desire get beaten up "to make it seem real" - as if he was the kind of brute who beat up his prisoners or denied them medical attention - he would quickly come up with an idea.

"As much as I love the thought of tearing your armour of..." The stealth field dissipated, revealing the smirking Sith Lord. "... I have a better idea."

Knowing how stubborn the woman could be, he neatly bypassed reasoning in favour of direct telepathic misdirection, eyes turning into solid disks of blue as he projected a deep sense of contentment her way, making use of a strange variant of Memory Walk he had been experimenting which, a variant in which the subject was made to relieve their fondest memories, a sweet dream from which they would not wish to wake...

... which, in theory, should be more effective than usual against those trained to resist such assaults. In theory.

Ingrid L’lerim
The Red Witch; Emperor's hand; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard
FiDJDAT.png
Location: Observation Post, Floral Research Hub Aurek, integrated into exterior walls.
Equipment: Assassin armor with this look | Black blade lightsaber | Red blade lightsaber shoto | 2x vibroblades | Stealth field generator
Tags: AMCO AMCO | Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an | Open
dRUm20K.png

Background music:
Elena Siegman – Abracadavre

She didn’t want this war…

Ingrid received a positive response from the Sith Lord, she was now also aware that he did not want to leave her here at the slowly collapsing building. As this happened, so she also shared her idea, as Ingrid was also a torturer and the Empire also used torture - albeit something that is not visible - not to mention that the woman was a warrior, so for her this seemed the most logical decision, that she was captured in a fight where she did not surrender. Thus, the existence of the wounds would have been perfectly normal, and then she was still there, which she would have acquired at her eventual release.

In the next moment she saw the Sith Lord smirking, she guessed Adrian would like the idea of tearing off her armor, Better idea? She was about to ask when she felt the mental attack.

Not so long ago she would have had no idea what was going on, but now she knew, she was perfectly clean with it, for she had successfully stolen this ability from the force entity. Ingrid with her whole mind strained Adrian's mind to hold back, repel the attack. All this partly instinctively, partly intentionally, she used the ancient technique that the Force Entity tried to use against her, and she defeated the entity with that when she repelled.

Adrian could feel through the Force that Ingrid was fighting him as if her life depended on whether she was successful or not. But she felt the man was stronger than her at the moment, Ingrid saw the world slowly blur and the dream images took over the roof. She made every effort to shake off the dream from herself, but it slowly took over her. She expected a painful thing knowing the ability. Maybe Adrian didn't want to hurt her, but in the end he managed to get it.

She was still struggling subconsciously, Adrian could feel it through the Force, though Ingrid's physical body became completely motionless. She was still stubborn, stubborn till death. She did not give up; she didn't even know how to give up something or someone.

She was at home in the dream, in slow motion she saw Tubrok and children, three children. Their children. An older blond boy, and a pair of red-haired twins, a little girl, and a little boy. The family she had always wanted, what she knew she could never get. She saw her husband look at the children, happy, happier than ever, as the little ones chase each other around their father and Tubrok picks up the little girl. The life they wanted but could never get…

Hot tears streamed down her face, suddenly a strong pain ripped through her that was enough for her resistance, which she was subconsciously pursuing. She suddenly sensed that someone was holding her limbs, the dream was broken and was on the roof again, and she would have been able to move if she had not been caught. The interruption of the dream due to pain was followed by a loud Force Scream.

The helmet exploded on her head, the shattering shards cut her face in several places, on the roof the landmarks exploded after the scream, the ladder tore off near them, and the roof shook, and she got the sithspawns holding her full of the Force scream.

Now, in the absence of the helmet, she seemed to be sobs vulnerable, she tried not to move or tear herself out of the hands holding her. Now that she was fully conscious, she suppressed the pain and anger that swirled in her in a matter of seconds. She just felt emptiness, she knew why Adrian did this, she had an idea, but he was not entitled to do so even then.

She gasped for air, she didn't know if Adrian had sensed what she had seen in the dream, but Ingrid had never felt so vulnerable in her life. The half of what she inherited from her father wanted to hit the man, the part she inherited from her mother wanted to collapse, sobbing in a corner. She wanted to threaten Adrian, if he tried all this again, she would kill him.

She suppressed them all until after a few seconds she found her inner peace. Only her body betrayed her as she was still watching Adrian crying.

”Never do this with me again, without my permission!” she said coldly. ”You had no right to do this!”

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

urAKdZS.png
Objective: Stay out of danger as the goons repel the "cultist" rebel Eternal Imperial incursion.
Equipment: Tactical Turtleneck & G1 OmniLink | Shield Talisman & Shadow's Folly | SIB-14 | Stealth Field Generator
Appearance: Wearing a white lab coat over a black turtleneck and trousers; rancor-leather boots.
Ground Forces: 47/47 Karza'Arana Warriors (Reserve) | 4/4 Karza'Arana Darksworn (Honour Guard)
Detached Complement: 0/3 Karza'Arana Warriors engaging Vidalu Na'an & nearby rebels; 150/150 Warriors repositioning to outer walls.
---

When she asked him to beat her up to make it seem real and he instead opted to make use of some creative mental assaults, he had expected that she might be mildly offended, wounded pride perhaps? He had most definitely not expected whatever this was.

Flinching as her scream tore apart her helmet and violently slammed into the Sithspawn in the process of moving her into the waiting transport, the Sith Lord swore as only a Corellian could, rubbing his ears in an attempt to do something about that infernal ringing.

What in the blazes - that was supposed to be a pleasant dream-like state, of sorts. Had he messed up, somehow?

Taking a very cautious step towards her, a telepathic command kept his honour guard from reacting to what they saw as a threat to his safety.

"I'll... keep that in mind. That was supposed to draw on your desires to create a fantasy too good to resist... did I fuck up, somehow?" Some of his earlier confidence returning, he smiled wryly. "Look on the bright side, you wanted damaged armour and a few wounds, no?"

Ingrid L’lerim
FiDJDAT.png
Equipment: Assassin armor with this look | Black blade lightsaber | Red blade lightsaber shoto | 2x vibroblades | Stealth field generator
Tags: AMCO AMCO
dRUm20K.png

Background music:

Slowly she managed to gather herself, although she was still not happy that the members of the honor guard thought she was really a prisoner. But in the meantime they reached the shuttle ramp and were only a few steps away from actually boarding the vehicle. She managed to suppress the crying, though she still felt quite hurt, mentally anyway, the few cuts on her face were nothing.

How carefully Adrian stepped in her direction was at least as painful as the previous vision. She was glad that apparently the Sith Lord had not been injured by the Force scream, she didn't really want to be killed by the sithspawns for that. Especially that it would not have been intentional, but accidental. Again… just like in the case when she accidentally attacked her Emperor. But this time at least Adrian did not slap and threaten her, but mostly apologized only. At least it was a very good feeling for the woman.

To the Force! For a few moments she even felt sorry for her lover, as the Sith Lord began to apologize and after that essentially apologized to Ingrid. She smiled infinitely softly, almost the way only a lover or a woman in love can to the man she loves or at least very attracted to him. She finally shook her head, she wanted to reach out to stroke Adrian's face and kiss the Sith Lord, but she couldn't move her arm and she couldn't move either.

So this thought and feeling that would have come with it if she could do it through a telepathic connection was sent to Arian, only then did she speak out loud. But now at least she knew that the man had not seen what she had seen.

”No, you didn’t mess up. It was my desired dream. My most desired dream is the most painful because I know for sure that it will never come true.” she said sadly.

She shook her head in disapproval at the following words, all by just playing it, she smiled involuntarily in the end.

”That's not what I meant… I didn't hurt you, did I?” she asked worriedly. ”If your bodyguards finally put me to board and let me go, would you hug me?”

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

urAKdZS.png

Allies: TSE
Enemies: Rebels, EE, Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel
Objective: Assist in Defense

How quickly things could turn into absolute madness. As Lark finally made his way up from where he had been conducting his experiments, the battle had already begun in earnest. An orchestra of blaster fire and deathly wails filled the observation post, the surprise attack had successfully caught the Sith off-guard. Lark would worry about the 'why' once the Eternal Empire and the cultists recognized how grievous their mistakes were, and the woes their judgement would cause their own soldiers.

Those fools, Lark thought, with a hint of sadness creeping into him. They've brought our wrath onto themselves.

His somberness faded away, any rebel who charged him was cut down with terrifying callousness. Holding his enchanted sword and dagger, he maneuvered towards the front of the base, where the chaos was most palpable. Craters and wreckage littered the area around the post, but for an odd moment all he heard were the screams of the dying. Even the most hardened of soldiers might let out a cry of despair in the moments before their life ended, the most charismatic of leaders might perish with a mere whimper. And as he listened to those screams he could still hear that monster in the shape of his sister burning, a fate kinder than such a beast deserved. That's not her voice, those weren't her eyes. Her ashes will be buried deep. Death was such a beautiful horror, the end of all things.

Lark would bring that horror to the entire Eternal Empire.

There was a figure that caught his attention, one that seemed to be relaying some sort of message, hiding behind a landspeeder. Sith soldiers fired at approaching rebels, but it was a tough fight. People fell almost like rain, either dead or dying. Lark cut down those who drew too close, and when he had an opening, he turned his attention back to the one behind the landspeeder. Reaching out with the Force, Lark pushed the wreckage of the vehicle, hoping to shatter whatever cover the woman had.

His gaze outwards towards the woman was gentle, but his mind was a whirlwind of rage. Rage at the Eternal Empire for their betrayal. Rage at that monster, whose existence was pitifully short-lived, and screams so human.

And rage at himself, for falling so low as to create such a ghastly imitation of his dear sister.
ee3.png

Allies: Eclipse Rebels
Enemies: The EE, The TSE
Attn: Lark Lark
Equipment: Nondescript standard plasteel armor, lightsaber

Static. Every time she tried to reach Leigh or Na'an, all she received was static. Adelle swallowed her momentary panic and took a deep breath. She still had a job to do. Surely, the rebels would either receive the infil teams' signal, or the signal to pull out soon. A bolt from a battle droid killed one of the rebels taking cover next to her. They just had to hold out long enough.

She felt a maelstrom of rage move into the battlefield, the violent waters of the Force dragging things down into a pit of grief so deep it seemed to pierce her own soul. And its terrible attention focused suddenly, sharply on her. Adelle pivoted on her feet and placed her hand against the carcass of the landspeeder. It shattered, shrapnel tearing through the air around them. She released the Shield as the rebels next to her sprinted to new cover. The maelstrom centered around a young man, red saber in his hand. Gentle eyes, but a violent soul.

Adelle's gaze hardened, but she pitied him. So twisted for one so young. She felt the familiar weight of her saber at her hip but kept her hands free and empty.

"Death need not be your master," she said.

Lark

Saint of the Damned
urAKdZS.png

Allies: TSE
Enemies: EE, Cultists Rebels, Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel

The landspeeder shattered into shreds of rubble, but not a single cultist nor the woman relaying the orders fell wounded or dead. The woman protected them, saving their poor lives from his wrath. Most of the cultists retreated to a more secure area, but Lark let them be. His eyes were focused on the Jedi in front of him. She was skilled, and her eyes full of compassion. Lark had seen eyes like those, time and time again. Almost all of them had left him behind. And yet, the child within him fell for that trick known as sympathy. For a brief moment, his stance softened as the child tried to take control. But despite the young one's strength, his foothold in Lark's mind was slowly slipping away the closer they grew to finding his sister.

"Death has no dominion over me. Like all my other masters, it too has left me abandoned." Lark was supposed to die in that fire all those years ago. Ashes covered his body as his hometown erupted in an inferno of hellfire of his own creation, and only he was strong enough to walk away from those flames. Now that he served no master, he was free to find his siblings. Their reunion was what he sought so desperately. No longer was it death.

He gently dropped off the observation post, landing with the grace of the most practiced ballet dancer. "No, what I seek lies beyond the goals of the Sith. Beyond the Jedi, beyond the Eternal Empire." He locked eyes with the Jedi, his own full of sorrow. How many lives had she saved, and for what? They'd only throw them away a second time. Not even the most skilled of healers could save everyone. "You stand in the way of the peace I seek. I'm sorry..."

He lifted his free hand, and sent a storm of lightning towards the currently unarmed Jedi. All of the wrath he felt towards himself powered the tempest, but he knew he'd cut away his shame soon. Not long now, dear sister. I'll rescue you soon.

But this rot stands in my way. I'll burn it all away to find you.

urAKdZS.png
---

Socially competent enough to avoid claiming that her deepest desires, whatever they were, couldn't truly be impossible once the various methods of stretching the fabric of reality were taken into account - if only barely - the Sith Lord simply nodded.

Something to remember about the redhead and another note for his book - not everyone reacts pleasantly to even the sweetest of dreams.

Shaking his head at her concern, he smiled wryly. "Not to worry, my Sithspawn took the brunt of it and my Shield Talisman absorbed much of the rest. That being said, that was one hell of a scream, Ingrid dearest. One would think you were trying to rupture all of our eardrums."

Smirking softly, he failed to comment on her latter statement, instead directing his Sithspawn to ferry her inside the shuttle before following suit. As they let her go and assumed positions in the corners of the small craft and the door slid shut, Adrian stepped closer, wordlessly holding her tight. She had reacted very strongly to whatever it was she had seen and a curious as he was, it was perhaps best to hold his tongue.

Whatever the case, their departure was well overdue.

Ingrid L’lerim
FiDJDAT.png
Tags: AMCO AMCO
dRUm20K.png

Background music:

Ingrid was already calm after Adrian’s headshaking, that the man was not injured. She really would have felt even more horrible if she had inadvertently hurt him. Just like almost @Dart Tacitus, only really with the difference that her lover doesn’t torture her, with others. For hours. She had to bite her lower lip after Adrian's words, it wouldn't have shown well if she laughed now or started grinning at her lover’s words.

”It was not intentional.” she replied modestly.”I think it might be some kind of instinctive reaction if anyone try to do something with my mind…”

She referred to what she had shown earlier when Scherezade's anger tried to influence her. Even then she led down with a scream and broke that effect. Just like now Adrian's “attack”. Maybe it was because of her aunt and her training? She didn't want to think about it yet, she was tired. And the Sithspawns finally escorted her to the shuttle, and released her in the corner. Adrian joined her moments later and fulfilled Ingrid’s request.

Her body was still shaking a little, so it was very pleasant to embrace Adrian and let her sink into the feeling. She buried her face in the Sith Lord’s neck and she hugged the man too. It took about a minute for her not only her mind but her body to calm down completely. By now, her heart rate and breathing had also returned to normal, her shaking gone. She gave a kiss to her lover’s face, but she didn't pull away. She just took off the gloves of her armor and let them fall to the ground.

”Thank you!” she whispered and turned Adrian's face toward her. ”Since you said you have no experience in armor removal, I think it’s time for me to teach you a new science now.”

Ingrid gave a long kiss to Adrian. While playing the ancient game of lips, the woman led one of Adrian’s hands to her back, directing it to the part where the armor could be turned off. She ran her fingers with his own to make Adrian turn off the staples on the armor. Once that was there, the other side could come and the additional staples. At the end of the whole, the top of the armor fell to the ground with a loud click. Ingrid just kicked it aside, but she didn't break the kiss. After that, her thighs followed, she played the same on them so Adrian could turn them off. While this was being done, she sent an encrypted telepathic message full of strings of numbers to Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe :

<”First phase is over, I'm in. The second phase began.”>

She hated herself for it, and from that point on, she didn’t even want to use Adrian for her job. As the last part of her armor fell to the ground, she kicked it away as well. She was now wearing only one body-fitting black underwear. She looked into the eyes of the Sith Lord with a smile.

”Congratulations, you have become a master of a new science!” she whispered.

With that, if the man had no objection to it, she kissed him again.

//OOC: last post//
wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom