Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Wayland OOC Discussion

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Jemmila Kyrgen"] | [member="Perla Pirjo"] | [member="Conner Garon"]

After asking clarification with Kyrgen I noticed that Conner has engaged both me and Perla into a duel. It was my understanding that after RPJ intervention both writers were asked to find new opponents.

I'd like your perspective on this intervention, Conner.

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

That would be @Ka-Aver

[member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Olivia Dem'adas"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Dariak Talesa"]

We're going to be posting in a few hours if no further responses are given. It's past 24 hours for some and nearing it for everyone else. Just giving a heads up.

[member="Arrbi Betna"]

Ah, I see. It'd be more appropriate to address concerns to another FL if it's immediate and delaying your posts. We wouldn't want the objective to stall -- especially not in the last week or so of the invasion.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="Mard Szaks"], [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], [member="Cadan Tazi"], [member="Alkah'Kahtel"],

There are quite a few issues with your most recent posts. Chiefly, a great deal of handwaving and ignoring of defenders and defensive positions.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="Mard Szaks"],

You two have completely ignored the two latest posts directed at your characters.

I've been asked by members of my faction to compile a list of everything you're choosing to ignore at the moment.

I'll have to ask that you not post again until the issues have been addressed.

And as [member="Arrbi Betna"] said, it's still the holiday weekend for many people.

[member="Vheissu Ireles"]

It's been a very long, upsetting, and emotionally draining day for me in the world of real life so I'm going to keep this short. The RPJ told me to move away from my opponent and call it a draw. So I did I moved away from Jem, and as the rules state everything needs to be 2v2 or less. You engaged strider who at the moment is my battle buddy so in return I engaged you, the RPJ said nothing of Perla so I just assumed strider would keep fighting her and we could have ourselves a duel.

Now I for one am getting very tired of getting a notification from someone over every little thing I post. So if we're done here let's just write and have fun for once in this entire invasion. Thank you.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
Olivia Dem'adas said:
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="Mard Szaks"], [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], [member="Cadan Tazi"], [member="Alkah'Kahtel"],

There are quite a few issues with your most recent posts. Chiefly, a great deal of handwaving and ignoring of defenders and defensive positions.

Alkah'Kahtel said:
I have to admit and be honest here, I am a little confused when it comes to who people are actually fighting at that present moment. Not in everyone's post but there seems to be a lack of ways to tell who they are aiming and the enemy tag list doesn't help, as it is usually filled with everyone on the battlefield at the same time.

What I mean is, I will take the example from [member="Olivia Dem'adas"] and [member="Rhodessa"]'s posts that I can only assume are aimed at myself and the two others, but it doesn't actually say so.

It would actually help a tonne if, in any post, people simply added a parenthesis with a name after such an action so people are aware. Example would easily be:

Alkah'Kahtel commands his fighter squadron to begin firing upon the man at the flagpole (@FlagpoleMan)

Hopefully people could start doing this, it really is just to keep things easy to understand.

Thank you.

I am quoting myself as the response because it still holds truth to what you are claiming that we are doing. How are we to know that there are defenders or defensive positions in our way when no-one on your side are making posts which detail such things with us tagged beside it? I did explain the whole, tagging someone as an enemy is different to tagging them beside the post itself. I don't see it as a ridiculous request that if you do post something that you could please do a parenthesis after and tag the person you are referring to, it really would stop the confusion and not cause such strife.

As of now, the only people that myself, [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] and [member="Cadan Tazi"] see as coming after us, are the jet fighter squadron purely because she sent us a private message regarding such. This doesn't mean me saying to send us a private message every time you have us mentioned or of the like just giving reason, but please it is a simple request and takes you two seconds to just '(@TargetHere)'.

Thanks.

[member="Alkah'Kahtel"]

Most of the reasons why things are not stated directly, is because the links in the base upfront have detailed a heavy and extremely detailed list of defensive positions. This is complete with a map of the complex from a bird's eye view to make it easy to understand where things are placed and what you're attempting to get through.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
[member="Azrael"]

While I understand that the links have the base detailed, through-out the invasion I cannot assume that the defenses are still their, functioning or aiming towards us. Even with the defenses being completely untouched while aiming in our direction, wouldn't it be unwise for us to be the ones to depict what they are doing? You would know more about their capabilities than I and would know exactly where they would be aiming, etc.

Again, it would greatly help if they directed it at the people within parenthesis, I see that the reasons involve the source materials, etc but it's such a simple task which helps greatly in the long run. Effectively ends the whole uneasiness of someone ignoring an action when they may or may not know it was directed at them.

Once you guys have figured things out and made whatever edits get agreed upon by faction leaders, let me know so the defenders can get a chance to post in response to your edits.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Conner Garon"]

For the record, I was asking for clarification because I was getting conflicted messages. I do not appreciate your tone, if you have a difficult day than don't take it back with you on the board, because we all want to have some fun here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom