Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Wayland OOC Discussion

sabrina

[member="Taryc Ap'Irae"] yes but it would not cause a forest fire if would only burn patches area it hit, not the whole jungle. As if did you lot would be more trouble

<---rhodessa, just keeping eye notifactions

[member="sabrina"]

Several square kilometers of napalm per bomb sheeted of the trees. The napalm is instantly up in the range of burning wood and will stay there for a long time.

You released 12 of them.

It's a forest fire.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="Mard Szaks"]

Speaking of roleplay happening, what's up with the latest wave of casualties?

I pumped out 150 HE and HE-Frag rounds into your NPC units from 15x 140mm cannons. Specifically aiming for the remaining vehicles and pockets of infantry. That's at least 2 shots for each of the vehicles you guys have on the field, plus what was aimed at the vehicles. From the casualty ratings I'm seeing, it looks like you're only accounting for the shots fired from Olivia's personal vehicle.

Not cool guys. The rest of that attack is not background noise.

Then there's what Draco specifically aimed at you guys over previous posts. :/

[member="Olivia Dem'adas"]

The issue has been discussed already, I apologized to those who've been ignored. If you have any personal issues with someone's writing you may discuss that with them privately but keep in mind that in most cases people will just have to move on in roleplay, on that note it looks like a lot might end up changing anyway with the whole Napalm barrage. :unsure:

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
[member="Azrael"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

All three posts have been edited, I look forward to what may transpire.

Matreya

[member="Muad Dib"] [member="Bal'gul"]

I vote lets move on. If he/she needs to return, she can use my explosives as a way to explain why we moved on without her.

Also, I realized I had accidently posted out of order I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom