Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Wayland OOC Discussion

Matreya

Well, he's actually doing fairly well faced against an opponent and a half (no offence [member="Bal'gul"], but now your a stationary monster that can't do nothing lol.).

[member="Muad Dib"] [member="Garrus Garon"]

Damien Daemon said:
Well, he's actually doing fairly well faced against an opponent and a half (no offence [member="Bal'gul"], but now your a stationary monster that can't do nothing lol.).

A quaint, yet incorrect assumption, my young bumpkin.

Sincerely,
Mikhail Shorn aka Bal'gul

@Lord Daemos

No problem about the order, it happens.

[member="Bal'gul"]

Squidward can still get around!

[member="Garrus Garon"]

Welcome to hop in mate.

@all

I'll be posting in an hour.

Matreya

[member="Bal'gul"]

Knew I recognized the writing style. Couldn't place it. Makes sense though lmao. Soo..then how would you be able to battle? Thought Bal needed the lift to move around?

Alright. See you all when the posting gets back up.

Damien Daemon said:
[member="Bal'gul"]

Knew I recognized the writing style. Couldn't place it. Makes sense though lmao. Soo..then how would you be able to battle? Thought Bal needed the lift to move around?

Alright. See you all when the posting gets back up.
He didn't *need* it to move around, it just makes things easier.

"They were clumsy out of water, however, and preferred to travel on small repulsor sleds known as floating ponds." - Wookieepedia on the Iyra species.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
I have to admit and be honest here, I am a little confused when it comes to who people are actually fighting at that present moment. Not in everyone's post but there seems to be a lack of ways to tell who they are aiming and the enemy tag list doesn't help, as it is usually filled with everyone on the battlefield at the same time.

What I mean is, I will take the example from [member="Olivia Dem'adas"] and [member="Rhodessa"]'s posts that I can only assume are aimed at myself and the two others, but it doesn't actually say so.

Olivia Dem'adas said:
"And who the feth ordered that airstrike?" Olivia said as she turned towards the Marine. Movement behind the larger Mandalorian drew her attention and Olivia was silent for a moment. <How the feth?> She almost said out loud. "Hostiles in the courtyard." Olivia called out over the theater-wide channel. Beside her, twenty marines turned to face the light vehicle and handful of scattered infantry that had fled the fires for the same safety that Olivia had ordered her troops to fall back to. Behind her, Olivia heard the unmistakable sound of six heavy turrets rotating to face the new threat.

Rhodessa said:
She then saw a few of the primeval troops left readying to attack the base, and angry voice in her head said Feth them! They must be reinforcements, she and her squadron began to line up on them, soon soon they would be in targeting range. Then it would be bye bye who ever they were!

It would actually help a tonne if, in any post, people simply added a parenthesis with a name after such an action so people are aware. Example would easily be:

Alkah'Kahtel commands his fighter squadron to begin firing upon the man at the flagpole (@FlagpoleMan)

Hopefully people could start doing this, it really is just to keep things easy to understand.

Thank you.

[member="Alkah'Kahtel"] I tagged you in to top of who should be aware, and left deliberately vague on the info. So you have a lot room to maneuver, with out my post saying I coming for you from this or that angle. As all you would know at the moment I am in the air.

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

[member="Vheissu Ireles"] will be posting tomorrow his time (so like sometime after midnight for Americans). I believe he was just taking it slow because Nolan is on LOA.

Hulle Itera

The sinners blood must be spilt...
Was going to put the alt I was making into this, but what the frell, I'm here.

"The service is now in session, the sacraments of Kad Ha'rangir will be given through my axe blade." :p

Zola

Knight of the Obsidian Order
[member="Strider Garon"] [member="Vheissu Ireles"] [member="Perla Pirjo"]

I've been asked to post that an RPJ has judged mine and Conner Garron's duel a draw. Please consider my character disengaged. I will not be jumping back into that fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom