Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Wayland OOC Discussion

[member="Garrus Garon"], that's ok, I have a hard time keeping up with more than 1 post a day anyway. I'll probably make one more brief post in response and after that we can decide whether or not to keep going. It's getting a little too hot in there ;)

| [member="Kezeroth the Beholder"] | [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] | [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Gilamar Skirata"] | [member="Ka-Aver"] |

In response to Gilamar's attack, so as to not allow the Primeval to be overrun, I have adapted my battle strategy for my attack on Kezeroth and changed the Force Illusion into something else, so that all NPCs/PCs will believe that all those Mandalorian/Primeval forces that were already killed are now being revived by the Force to attack the Mandalorians aka they are zombies.

In reality they are now zombies, but just an illusion to make you think there are zombies, so respond to it as you think is appopirate.

[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Everything from 10 meters past the farthest bunkers (on all sides of the circular base) are within the effects of a 500 meter wide Ysalamiri Force Nullification Bubble.

Kezeroth and Gilamar are, I believe, the only Mandalorians not within the protective effects of this bubble.

[member="Vilox Pazela"]
[member="Kezeroth the Beholder"]
Hey, I did not get those @tags until now, things are a bit hectic on my side but Ill try to post after Kezeroth.

[member="Olivia Dem'adas"] - Dont worry, we are on the otside of the fort - not even passed your bunkers yet ;)

[member="Ka-Aver"]

Oh I know. He just did a lot of "Everyone is under this effect" and I wanted to make sure he was aware that only Kez and Gil would be effected.

Like... I don't even think Verz's tanks would be effected. But that'd depend on what he's wanting them to do.

Azrael said:
Azrael Asura I have sent you a PM - if you are unable to post sometime on 6/12/15 I'll need to move on.
Asura asked me to let you know that she is very sick at-the-moment. Not sure if she'll try to post today or not, I'll let you know what she tells me.

[member="Olivia Dem'adas"]

This is the third time that I have seen you attempt to dictate anothers roleplay, on the assumption that they are ignoring what you have roleplayed and it is very annoying.

No-where does it state on the Ysalamir wookieepedia page that they can disrupt/dissipate/stop a Force based technique created outside the range of the bubble that disconnects a Force-sensitive from using their powers. I am outside of the Ysalamir bubble, facing off Kezeroth and Gilamar with Ka-Aver who is in the same vicinity as us.

You are not a faction admin, RPJ or site administrator, so stop telling people what to do and concentrate on what your opponent is doing rather than everyone else.

You needn't reply.

[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Vilox Pazela said:
[member="Olivia Dem'adas"]

This is the third time that I have seen you attempt to dictate anothers roleplay, on the assumption that they are ignoring what you have roleplayed and it is very annoying.

No-where does it state on the Ysalamir wookieepedia page that they can disrupt/dissipate/stop a Force based technique created outside the range of the bubble that disconnects a Force-sensitive from using their powers. I am outside of the Ysalamir bubble, facing off Kezeroth and Gilamar with Ka-Aver who is in the same vicinity as us.

You are not a faction admin, RPJ or site administrator, so stop telling people what to do and concentrate on what your opponent is doing rather than everyone else.

You needn't reply.
I'm not sure you understood what I was saying. You certainly seem to be misunderstanding what I have said, or at least the meaning behind it.

I'm not telling you to edit your post.
I'm not telling you you did anything wrong.
I'm not saying you can't do something.

I'm giving you a friendly heads-up.
You're post came of as implying that everyone under Objective A was under the effect of your illusion spell.

Vilox Pazela said:
But to the naked eye, it appeared to both the remaining Mandalorians and Primeval were witnessing the rise of zombies to combat the former, when in reality it was a trick. For the Dark Master was versed in many skills, necromancy was something he did not know how to do, but instead knew of; and so he would trick the battlefield into believing that now they were under the attack of a zombie hoard, which rose to up to cut off Gilamar Skirata's men and the former Mand'alor's own assault.

In the epicenter of the battlefield, standing directly across from Kezeroth the Beholder and his undying rage stood Vilox Pazela, the Dark Master of the Primeval, who was weaving a Force Illusion that was making everyone think that the Mandalorians were now under attack by Zombies. Nearest to Kezeroth and Ka Aver were the deceased members of the Primeval that the beast had just crushed; and they rose up to attack the beast, to bring out the worse of him: fear.

And in the ensuing chaos, death and fear that came about before and after the illusion, Vilox Pazela fed on it all to empower himself and his powers in the dark side.

Also,

Vilox Pazela said:
On the Ysalamir Wookipedia Page an image is shown that depicts a Force User generating Force Lightning from outside the effective range of a Ysalamir Nulification Bubble at an individual within the effective range of a Ysalamir Bubble. In the image, the effect is clearly stopped by the bubble. It is a common upheld standard in roleplay that directly affecting an individual within a Ysalamir Bubble with the Force, or attempting to utilize the Force from within a Ysalamir Bubble is not possible. There are a few workarounds, but they involve the complete draining of a high level Force User's "energy" to penetrate the effects of a single Ysalamir.

Ysalamir_effect.jpg

The Image is even titled "Ysalamir Effect".

The overall message of my post in the OOC was not that you could not perform an ability, or that it would not effect those you were directly engaging, but was to provide a polite reminder that a great many of the individuals at Objective A would not be effected by the illusion.

[member="Kezeroth the Beholder"]
[member="Vilox Pazela"]
[member="Gilamar Skirata"]
[member="Vilaz Munin"]

Ok, so I think we are in a 3vs2 situation here. I dont mind but it is a bit hard to keep up with whats happening.

I hope I covered things in my last post though. Otherwise give me a shout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom