Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Wayland OOC Discussion

[member="Anastasia Rade"]

The invasion has until midnight tonight. However I'm discussing with [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] about a possible conclusion. So any PVP matches that are still going on, get with your opponent and discuss an outcome. You do NOT have to stop posting in this thread at all - but a decision will be made based on the aforementioned timeline, and it would be helpful to know where we stand. Thank you.

[member="Kezeroth the Beholder"]

Ok, so where are we really? Got alot of folks involved now but I figured we both had objectives that meant something to the outcome of the fort.

You getting to the fort and me trying to stop you. Was it a tie?

[member="Azrael"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

If we get the three day extension we would like to continue our fight for there is no clear winner yet. IF the 3 day extension is a no then we will need a un biased judge to make a call on our duel.

This is the fight between:

Strider + Conner vs Perla + Jemmila + Vheissu

[member="Kezeroth the Beholder"]

Haha, I was just trying to answer the admins call to decide outcomes. But I guess we can leave it to them to decide then.

[member="Vilaz Munin"]
Ah, did not know there was a difference. My bad and either way, no worries on my part.

Upon discussing the finale of the Wayland Invasion, it has been concluded that the Primeval have demonstrated more wins in the three objectives to give them the lead. Primeval has won the invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom