Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Wayland OOC Discussion

[member="Vheissu Ireles"]

Are you clear on where things stand or do you need me to assist you further? And these are texts, there's no emotion that is conveyed with them. If you assume I'm being hostile or having a tone with you please reevaluate how you feel. Now please let's just enjoy our duel Drogo. :)

[nsfw]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=naleynXS7yo

Ka-Aver said:
[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]
I'll do my best, thats one helluwa entrance!

[member="Olivia Dem'adas"]
I think you totally missed my post here http://starwarsrp.net/topic/60371-the-magnificent-probably-more-than-seven-primeval-invasion-of-mandalorian-wayland/page-14#entry912957
My job from Anja was to attack the prameter of the fort. But perhaps you are heading inside again?
Olivia and her tanks are inside the perimeter defenses. You are outside of the perimeter defenses.

There is currently a very large Ray/Deflector shield up and running in addition to the Perimeter Energy Fence.
Energy weapons, fired from either side, cannot travel through the ray shielding.
Projectile and missile weapons, fired from either side, cannot travel through the particle shielding.
Infantry, vehicles, exc cannot travel through the particle shielding (or the energy fence for that matter).

There's also air-support strafing whatever's outside the perimeter shielding.

And... a lot of fire between the Primeval 'spawnpoint' and the base. It would be a several kilometer drive through dense jungle to bypass the huge swath of burning napalm and get to one of the roads that is clear of napalm. Then another few kilometers of driving to get up to the perimeter fence/shield.

I suggest you review the specifics of the base you guys are assaulting.

Yeah, I did. I thinkI was in line with your previous post. Rushng forth but not in range of fire.
The Primevil MIFVs are equipeed with Mass driver turrets. Hence they would fire through the shielding. That said - my unit just got a visit from @kezeroth the malevont so, regardless we got stalled ;)

Ka-Aver said:

Yeah, I did. I thinkI was in line with your previous post. Rushng forth but not in range of fire.
The Primevil MIFVs are equipeed with Mass driver turrets. Hence they would fire through the shielding. That said - my unit just got a visit from @kezeroth the malevont so, regardless we got stalled ;)

There are two shields that emit from the perimeter towers. It is a duel ray/particle shield system. The mass driver rounds would not have penetrated the particle shielding on the perimeter.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up!
Either way, no harm done- Ka-Aver got busy with a thunder ( aka [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] ) rushing through his unit ;)

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member:"Azrael"] [member:"Olivia Dem'adas"]

Our posts were edited, all six. The outcome remained the same, though the buildup change slightly to assist throughout.

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Hey, just so that we are about the same level. I figured your rushed into a squad of men and killed them ( more or less as you were rushing forth) before Ka-Aver got the five MIFVs to start firing.

Allies: [member="Graad Hokan"] | [member="Darth Wyrrlok VI"] | [member="Verz Horak"] | [member="Briika Detta"] | [member="Chaos Maxtor"] | [member="A'den Shereshoy"]
Enemies: [member="Laguz Vald"] | [member="Ebenezer"] | [member="Jun Nez"] | [member="Token Waters"]

To all Prime AND Mando writers on Objective 3.

Will you please refrain from posting until at least tonight. There was a bit of a disagreement between myself and Laguz regarding distances. If We the mandos are not allowed to move up and at least be even with Laguz's location you CANNOT move past us. This issue has been referred to a RPJ for resolution. Please redact or edit your post, [member="Jun Nez"] until this is resolved. You COMPLETELY disregarded the cave-in below Laguz's location. If we have to account for obstacles in this and being slowed down, so do ALL of the Prime. No exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom