Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Wayland OOC Discussion

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
[member="Olivia Dem'adas"] [member="Rhodessa"]

Real life obligations are currently getting into my way and the other two wish to keep a coordination between the three of us, we will continue posting here tomorrow morning. That's +10/11 time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[member="Kezeroth the Beholder"]
[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Woha! *ka-aver grabs a bag of popcorn and enjoys the show* This will be great!

PS - I think the 2vs 2 rule still apply. But it allows 2 vs1. So no more primevil ally in this fight.

[member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="Vilaz Munin"]

Anja. You just placed yourself at the side of the base's primary building, 200 meters away from the active defensive shield/perimeter fence.
Ignoring the minefield and several hundred meters of winding road that is between you and the perimeter, Keira is outside of the perimeter fence.

And Vilaz... I know you're dealing with a LOT of RL issues right now, but I'm not entirely sure if you're inside the perimeter shield or outside of it.
Either way, shooting through the shield and passing through the shield isn't really an option.

Also.

Anja. This is the third time in a row that you have ignored my posts directed at you.

Edit;

Oh! And Keira. I'm not 100% sure of where your character is located, but both Vilaz and Anja are inside a force nullification bubble that's being created by a lot of Ysalamiri located inside the base.

[member="Olivia Dem'adas"] [member=Keira Ticon] [member=Anja Aj'Rou]

Lol, I don't know where I am at bro. Though, I would like to continue my duel with Anja and Keira if there are no issues as of right now. When everything is sorted out (if there is any problem) just mention me in this thread or pm me.

[member="Bal'gul"]

Letting you know my posting will probably become sketchy at best over the next three days. That said I'm fine with calling it and discussing the outcome potentially if you want.

Its been fun and I admit I prefer fighting two armed opponents compared to eight armed ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom