Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Coruscant

Assuming the IC moves along to where it makes sense for Draco to fill an Ally slot, and I'm allowed to, I am going straight for the badass light fights in the middle of the multi-kilometer tall skyscrapers. I suppose my IC objective will be something cool, like the power grid near the Black Pyramid. Or the Water Pipes. Power it could have be independent, but not water. Water has to be piped across the planet. what is the saying, 3 minutes without air, 3 days without water, 3 weeks without food.

Small unit tactics FTW. CITIES OF DEATH MOFO. Where a fire team can murder a battalion, or a skyscraper. Mobility and active cover are gods, tanks roll around in the streets and drive through buildings. Starfighters diving through the canyons formed by towers reaching into the clouds. Love City Fights.

So who is going to be my babysitter?

You know this seems like a perfect opportunity to introduce my own little Pilot, [member="Ishana Pavanos"] who is a former Imp TIE Fighter. She doesn't have any official faction affiliations yet, but this sounds like the kinda Royal Rumble brawl that she'd be interested in. Ria would probably do what she could but as a small slicer / tiny pew pewer there's not much she could do, so it'd come down to my girls of Ishana the Pilot and [member="Symara Tarriq"] the Sniper.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Loske Matson"]

Heard ya'll was hitting Coruscant. I'm so down to go back there. So down.

I've got an X-Wing R custom and can wingman with any Rogue who needs a partner. Keep this character in mind for some fancy flying yeah. Thanks. :D

[member="Loske Matson"]

Long time no see, if you remember this sorry excuse for a pilot. Looks like I picked a smart time to visit. Could you use a new Rogue? I'm down for some ground excursions too if we've got too many pilots.

I think the hounds [member="Lilin Imperieuse"] [member="Meeristali Peradun"] [member="Avalore Eden"] are going to go underground with [member="Mara"] Merrill and [member="Julius Sedaire"]

Myself and [member="Gabriel Sionoma"] are going to split off and protect Jacen's son from harm

Astarii Saren said:
I'm going to start this invasion off with a bang. Orbital defenses will be taking out the Eidolon and I'm going to be drop podding onto the surface. From there, if you're a soldier or a slicer, I'd appreciate the company as we work towards messing with the weather.

Gir will be present with some Directorate Marines, if you would like the company.

Otherwise, I'll probably find some semi-strategic target to go after with them.

Uhhh, you'd be wrong on that account [member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

Avalore will be staying back at Forward Command in the Medical Bay/Tent/whatever. With a third son to take care of she will not be putting herself in immediate danger (nor do I think Stali would let her).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom