Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Coruscant

Alesia Rivas

A
[member="Lukas Krieger"]

Awesome! I haven't really joined the invasion with this character yet, but I will soon.

Alesia Rivas

A
[member="Lukas Krieger"]

I've included you in the post. Let me know if that's something you would be up to. If not, I can edit my post or something. :)

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
The Senate building, the junction point between the I Corps (made up of the Army of Malastare, which is clearing the OS minefield, as well as the 1st and 7th Legions, advancing through the Financial District) and the 5th Legion...

If we manage to pull this off Fortris Sonn and the Cerberus Corporation will pledge to the rebuilding of important infrastructure that may be necessary for the continued operation of the Galactic Capitol under Galactic Alliance rule.

We will also with the signing of a trade agreement between ourselves and the Galactic Alliance offer the materials and means to rebuild the Jedi Temple, assisting Jedi designers and engineers.

Furthermore Cerberus will also fund emergency settlements under the Cerberus Fund Scheme for any displaced from housing during the invasion.

These promises we make to you the Galactic Alliance people. These promises we will keep.

Now Bring Coruscant HOME.

#BringCoruscantHome

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Now that the invasion is nearly brought to a close, what did you like about each of the five main arcs?
  1. Black Pyramid arc
  2. Middle City arc
  3. Valley of the Dark Lords arc
  4. Senate Building arc
  5. Financial District arc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom