Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Coruscant

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Limited to mobile responses atm, but insert a feels good meme picture here. If you don't mind me purchasing some to make it IC legit, I'mm take one or two of those for a spin.

Feel free to come with too!

[member="Gir Quee"]

I'd love the company! I'm still hashing out the specifics of my opening post and forming some semblance of a plan, so feel free to drop a line here or during the Invasion if you had any ideas on how to move through the districts and the like. (I like building the walls for my sandbox before I start making a mess of things. Lol)

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Haileigh Dheed said:
demi_lovato_gif_3_by_glitteroxy_artfans-d5gc37n.gif
DEMI-Thumbs-Up-GIF.gif
This

[member="Julius Sedaire"] [member="Gabriel Sionoma"] [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Kira Vaal"] [member="Lilin Imperieuse"] [member="Meeristali Peradun"]

Looks like I'm your Gollum. I'll whip up a starting post for us - the approach route is really specific. I'll also send around some info by PM tonight.

Pack light. Heavy armor is out, robes are out.

Alesia Rivas

A
[member="Lukas Krieger"]

Maybe we could team up and cause some mischief in the city? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom