Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Carida OOC

[member="Popo"]

I'm sorry to bug you, I know from experience as a fleeter that it is extremely annoying for someone to ignore or subsequently forget a part of your post that they ignored or missed, but I'm lost buddy. This is why I dislike an invasion in one thread- it get's so messy and clogged up in so much roleplay that previous posts to refer to as a reply get lost in transition.

Proposal: make another IC post explaining your actions, right now. The tractor beam, what you're doing to the Ayrix ect and I'll reply from the point of time where the Niathal is still in space and Ayra is looking for you. Then I can reply accordingly. Sorry for the hiccup.

Albrecht Tagge said:
[member="Popo"]

I'm currently waiting on [member="Ryan Korr"], who I'm currently in a dogfight with. If he doesn't respond before midnight my time (which gives him another 4 hours and 10 minutes or so, perfectly reasonable as it's already been more than 24 hours since his last post and he hasn't responded yet), I should probably just assume I won the dogfight (to allow his character to survive, we'll say I disabled it with ion cannon fire and left him drifting in space)
Lol, chill out buddy. I'll get to you in due time. You aren't ion cannoning anything.

[member="Popo"]

I can't find that either. We'll just continue from Ayrix is next to the Heart of Coruscant, attacking it with her Ardent-class fast frigates, whilst looking for Popo with it's scanning.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Alicia Drey"]
I had a few minor emergencies pop up which kept me from posting (yay exploding plumbing), but I'm going to get a post up ASAP tomorrow morning. Depending on my dispatcher, probably around 10:00-12:00 or so. Shouldn't be any longer than that.

I believe if it's alright with Kiskla and she still wants me to, I'll stick around somewhere around the Military Academy? Hmm?

[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Kiyron

K
It's always nice to have more people around the Academy. There's only about two of us there at the moment, I think.

sabrina

Popo said:
[member="Alicia Drey"]
I had a few minor emergencies pop up which kept me from posting (yay exploding plumbing), but I'm going to get a post up ASAP tomorrow morning. Depending on my dispatcher, probably around 10:00-12:00 or so. Shouldn't be any longer than that.
what h append, if not fixed I may be able to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom