Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Carida OOC

sabrina

[member="Sarge Potteiger"] I am after Ayden Cater at the moment. After that though, we will see

Oh if any wants to be a reporter on my ship please feel free, how ever first come first served

It better be a huge army, cause this will affect Canal's military career and he would then be promoted once he defeats your forces. Also, you're looking at 20,000 infantry units, a lot of tanks, walkers, gunships, and the list goes on.

[member="Bria Shadow-Tarkin"]

Canal Tal'Verda said:
Question: are you trying to mind control me, cause that's not gonna work for you, sweetheart.

[member="Bria Shadow-Tarkin"]
No I was thinking more long the lines of having it as a random solider but we can met up she can try ;)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Daella Apparine"] [member="Darth Shara"] [member="Albrecht Tagge"] @Whoever else is currently engaging me.

I'm keeping abreast of the thread and what's going on between y'all and me, but I'm holding off on posting until I receive a response from [member="Alicia Drey"]. Just a minor hiccup and such. Once she responds and the li'l things worked out, I'll post up.

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
[member="Popo"]

I'm currently waiting on [member="Ryan Korr"], who I'm currently in a dogfight with. If he doesn't respond before midnight my time (which gives him another 4 hours and 10 minutes or so, perfectly reasonable as it's already been more than 24 hours since his last post and he hasn't responded yet), I should probably just assume I won the dogfight (to allow his character to survive, we'll say I disabled it with ion cannon fire and left him drifting in space)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom