Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Carida OOC

Please use this thread to ask questions to clarify things about the Invasion of Carida and anything else involved in it.

----------------------------------

OBJECTIVES

1. Gain control of the Circle of Merchants HQ in Carida City (the capital as there is not one listed on the Wookieepedia page).

2. Gain control of the Spinara Plateau where the Academy of Carida and the Military Council seat is.

3. Gain control of the Military Base/Training Area in the Forgofshar Desert.

Fleeting will not be background like it was on Coruscant. A maximum of 25km per person with a limit of 5 fleeters per side. Any fleet outside the 125km per side will be considered background and will not count in this theater of battle. You must sign up with the Faction Leaders who will approve the official fleeters for each side as they would any other ally.

The invasion will be reopened this evening. Thank you for being patient through this process.

R'Ikk Zikk said:
Why attack the Republic again so soon?
It's part of the story. The One Sith are aiming to destroy the Republic. Until there's a situation where it's more beneficial for the Sith not to attack the Republic, the One Sith will attack. Think of the Old Republic and how the Sith Empire began blitzing through things like crazy during the Great Galactic War.

*Offers payment*

[member="Ronan Dyre"]

* and interesting holopictures*

Actually, while we'd love your help, I do believe you are aiding someone else's invasion right now right?

Until that invasion ends, you are unable to aide in another invasion. :/

That is if you already posted in it.

[member="Darth Isolda"]

If you're referring to the Invasion of Dromund Kaas I offered my services but bowed out in lieu of another prospect. I'll gladly help the One Sith again; this time for half the payment in credits that I accepted during the last invasion as well as two bars of Phrik. If the One Sith think they can accommodate that.

[member="Darth Isolda"]

The Kaas Invasion and Carida Invasion, whilst near each other in terms of time and canon, didn't happen at the same time. There wasn't any agreements or explanations made to say both Kaas and Carida happened at the same time, lol.

Almost, mandatory...

[flash]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2paCJWVmZQ[/flash]

[member="Alicia Drey"]

It's not a matter of if they happened in the same time or not. It's the rules for anyone giving aide.

REQUESTING AID:

1. Both the opposing and defending Major Factions in an Invasion/Rebellion thread may request assistance from factions not involved in the thread.

2. A maximum of 10 characters total per side in the Invasion/Rebellion may provide assistance. Each character must be played by a different writer.

3. Character rotations/substitutions are not allowed. Only the first 10 characters to provide assistance per side may do so.

4. Faction Leaders will be held accountable for regulating the number of characters they have assisting their Faction.

5. A character fulfilling an aid request for another Major Faction may not join any more Invasions/Rebellions until theInvasion/Rebellion thread they are aiding in is completed.

[member="Ronan Dyre"]

That is acceptable.

[member="Darth Isolda"]

I don't know if you were merely pointing that out or if it was to someone else, but I'll go on record and say I am One Sith. I am Darth Ayra and I was inducted by Darth Nazari in this thread. My name is currently Alicia Drey because my character thinks of Ayra as her real name and Alicia Drey her alias, from which I introduce to people not privy to her name as Alicia. :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
So many Mercs. Ugh.

Attention all potential Republic Allies: Kiskla Grayson, Ben Watts, or Popo are in charge of the Allied List. AKA: The Faction Leaders. When you hear back from them. You can enter the thread on the Republic's side. :D :p

[member="Alicia Drey"]

If you notate earlier, i was talking to Ronan --- who had originally signed up to help the mandos in their invasion.

Thus aide rules.

Then i replied to you because you mentioned about kaas and this not being at the same time --- i just pointed out why if anyone is helping in that mando invasion on either side cannot aide any new faction in a new invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom